Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,050 Interview Reviews

2.7

1,050 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

You will have a phone screen with a recruiter, and then either an in person interview or phone screen with the Director. After that, you will have a 1 hour behavioral interview (which can get pretty intense) and then spend some time in the office to sit with other Recruiters and Managers and shadow some parts of their day. The interview is average, but the behavior I would argue to rate as difficult because they really pick apart your answers and analyze each little thing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when someone on your team was not pulling their weight, what did you do?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Typical behavioral questions. It was very conversational without canned questions. I interviewed with multiple account executives (hiring managers) and was left in the dark. I still don't know where I stand as far as the selection/interview process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a large amount of assignments?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about terminating someone?   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Interview was very laid back. First day I came in I was paired with a current employee to observe their day to day work. I was then asked how I felt about it and the interview was conducted immediately afterwards.

Strategic Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person interview, then shadowing. People were nice but they dance around the fact that you would have to start with an extremely low salary working an absurd amount of hours. They mention that you only get a pay bump when you reach a certain level of placements and that it could take up to 2 years to reach that. I didn't think they were that honest and transparent in that respect.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aerotek (Alameda, CA).

Interview

The interview was easy and quick. I first got a phone interview lasted about 20 minutes then they asked me to come for an in-person interview which lasted about 30 minutes. It was mostly about getting know the candidate and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Were you in a situation to solve a conflict in a team? If yes, how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The initial interview with Areotek went very well, all standard questions and they were happy to work with my schedule and do our preliminary interview over Skype.

I interviewed at the company they were staffing for and that one had a more negative connotation.

Instead of following up with me, or continuing to help me in my job search like they claimed they would, they sent my calls to voicemail and never returned them. A few weeks later, a different recruiter called me "to follow up" as they claimed their clients had still not hired for the posistion. She promised to call me the next day to schedule a second interview. The call never came, and they went back to sending my calls to voicemail. I officially give up. If you say you're going to work with someone, either work with them or have the decency to call them and let them know you're no longer interested.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek in July 2017.

Interview

It took someone about three-four days to contact you after you submit the application. The person that may contact you is someone based out of India. After they schedule you for an interview, they will cancel on you.

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Antonio, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online heard back within a week. Had to take a work simulation test (4 hrs) lifting weights and sitting in a cab drilling. Once passed then interview lasted 30 minutes. Drug test- urine and hair.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you adapted to something your work of line   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you encountered a safety problem? What did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to help a coworker?   Answer Question

General Labor/Firewatch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bremerton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Bremerton, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a Work Source office located in Bremerton, WA. There was a handful of us being processed for General Labor/Firewatch positions in the shipyard. All they asked for was my passport, birth certificate, and some kind of ID card. Aerotek is just a agency where they look for workers for a different company. It's been about 4 weeks since I've heard anything. I've been told its a lengthy process because they require certain paper work to be done - especially if you're applying for a job that's contracted with the government.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with tools and turning wrenches?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone call to ask some basic questions that ended with scheduling the second phone interview for the next day. That interview was much more challenging, but they mostly stick to asking pretty typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with co worker who didn't pull their weight.   Answer Question