Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Feb 7, 2017

3.1

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The interviewing process was handled very professionally and in a timely manner. It was organized and well put together. They do a good job of getting to the point and assisting.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you dealt with a difficult co-worker internally and how did you handle that situation?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

Two phone interviews before an in-person interview. Fairly unconventional. Came in on a Friday and everyone was wearing t-shirts and jeans. Was mostly interested in why I wanted a different career path. Stressed the importance of their culture and working as a team?

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I read online reviews before going to this interview and saw it was a little difficult so I thought I had prepared myself, boy was I wrong. The first 15 minutes of the interview was the director attempting to get me to break. I understand these tactics, however I don't agree with them for a first time interview. I had to internally calm myself down because I felt as though I was going to cry. Everything I said felt wrong. I was told I would get a phone call from the person I had my initial phone screening with to help prepare me for this interview, and I never did. Very uncomfortable feeling the entire time. They advertise this position as a $50K starting salary, but that is only after you go through their "training" process where you are making $12.86 an hour with mandatory overtime. You must hold a certain commission value before you are granted that 50K salary, and you are most likely going to work 12+ hour days. The office appeared to be a ton of young, recent college grads, so I think they sucker these poor kids into thinking they are making a ton of money, but really they are just over-working. If you are good at sales, I would say apply for this position because they are really looking for you to sell yourself and your sole to them. I don't mean to sound bitter because I was not offered a position; I was actually going to decline if I was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

First I got a call from a recruiter and had a brief chat, asked me to come in for an interview at few days later. I had about a 30 min interview with a recruiter and then an hour long interview with a higher up. He set me up with a half day the filling week. Half day was to set realistic expectations and I enjoyed everyone I met. Then I had another hour long interview with 2 account managers. The interview questions were mostly personality questions. I followed up a week later and was contacted by an HR person in a different town that I was not chosen.

Interview Questions

• How have you experienced adversity and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was going well and had a very natural flow to it. The two interviewers began reading from a behavioral interview script that they had not previously had training with before. The questions felt forced and my responses to them began to repeat themselves. This method should be done away with for a position that is more of a feel based position.

Interview Questions

• What positives things would your parents say about your character...what else?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Had two phone interviews that went very well then set up an in person interview. Was 5 minutes late to the interview due to a major crash on the freeway. Called in to let them know I would be running a few minutes late so that they didn't think I was being flaky. When I got there the guy I was supposed to be interviewed by had me sit in the lobby for over an hour before taking me back to lecture me about etiquette and timeliness. Didn't get an offer and wouldn't have accepted one if I did.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how unprofessional it is to be late   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Met at Clackamas Office for an Interview with their Office Director and an Account Manager. Began with a couple general introduction questions and went from there. Questions were to find out whether your naturally competitive and a team player. However, they want your answer to be more in a buy in cult-ish way rather than actual team player.

Interview Questions

• Very conversational and quite unusual in comparison to most interviews. Interviewees approach left me with a bad taste in my mouth about working at the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL).

Interview

HR was very helpful. There is two phone interviews and an in-person interview with an Account Manager. Ask typical behavioral interview questions. Good at getting back to email. The woman that interviewed me seemed bias though. She kept asking me questions that I felt didn't reflect my ability to do the job.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek in October 2016.

Interview

Definitely have your own questions. The person I interviewed with did not have many questions to ask and expected me to have come prepared with my own material to discuss. I had a phone interview first, and while on the phone I was presented with the opportunity for a second interview in person

Recruiter Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

I applied online and heard back a few days later and was scheduled for a phone interview. The interview was pretty painless only lasted about 15 mins kind of felt like the interviewer was in a hurry.