Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,021 Interview Reviews

2.7

Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

This review is for the New York office of Areotek. In my 23 year is the business I have never experienced a more unprofessional, ill-mannered group of people. I have never walked out of an interview before, but I wish I had much sooner than I did. If this is the quality of their workers, I would recommend that any job seeker or company avoid this organization at all cost.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions. For a PowerPoint job I was subjected to expert exams for PPT, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. because they "wanted to wow the client". When I objected I was bullied and insulted until I walked out of the interview.   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Had a phone screen with an internal recruiter who sent me information on how to best answer questions. Had a phone interview with the same internal recruiter. Was taken to lunch by an internal employee. Had a interview with the director. Had a half day of job shadowing and interview with senior staff and management.

Interview Questions

• sales experience, personal experience, behavioral based questions, career goals   1 Answer

Construction Inspector Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clifton Park, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Clifton Park, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

From the moment I sat down I was interrogated, felt completely overwhelmed by the Bold questioning and harsh tactics.
    I've been to many job interviews and have never experienced something like this before.
    I do not believe in speaking badly about any company but when I see something that I don't feel is right I feel something more should be done about businesses like this in our area.
    Most of these companies are disregarding federal and state rules and regulations.
    It would be impossible for State and Federal Agencies to Audit every business, but more needs to be done. Senior management and hiring managers are getting away with discrimination and complete disregard for ethical standards.
    These businesses should be scrutinized more and monitored regularly.
    Sure companies should be allowed to hire who they feel is the best for the job, but the selection process and means of judging the competence of and individual shall never be based on previous information that would never interfere with performance on the job.
    All I am saying here; is that employers are given an inch by State and Federal Agencies, but are taking a mile.
    It is getting out of control and more employers than we realize are making up their own rules. Thats not how America works. This country is great for one reason. The firm foundation it was built on. If you are a business owner and work for a profit in this country, don't ignore your responsibility as an employer. Companies are also disregarding Safety and Health rules and regulations as well. This is something OSHA needs to look at in more depth. Why are employers waiting until its too late to provide training for their workforce. Why are companies not hiring third party Safety experts to analyze their workplace for hazards as they are required to do?

Waste of Time Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

I wasted about an hour of my time on a Benefits Coordinator position that I was told did not really exist. Ridiculous interview questions. When asked what i might be a fit for was told Starbucks and there would be contact later. Still waiting. If you want a real job avoid this place and all employment agencies. Just a sham!!

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (London, ON (Canada)) in March 2016.

Interview

Phone interview: The women I spoke to was very condensing and borderline rude. I knew before we were half way through that there is no way I would work at a company were I would have to interact with her and potentially people like her. Judging by the other reviews on here, I cannot say I am surprised by this 'interview'. Come the end of the interview I simply told her I was not interested though I am positive she wasn't either.

Interview Questions

• *When explaining why I wanted to leave my current job, my answer being I that I am more of a customer relations person over a quick chat solely for a lead generation*
      "So you would rather just sit across a desk from someone?" (Insert tone here)
      1 Answer

Pharmacy Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Dallas, TX) in July 2012.

Interview

They found placement but kept telling me the job source had not provided a definitive start date. It was over 40-days before I actually started working. They told me my hourly wage would be much higher than what it actually ended up being. They offered one rate then after waiting 40-days to start working they came back and low balled my hourly rate. I guess they figure at this point a person is so desperate to work they will take any wage.

Interview Questions

• Same things every company does. How do you resolve conflict etc. etc.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aerotek in September 2015.

Interview

Don't waste your time. Literally wasted 3 months of my life. I should've taken that as a clue to get out of there asap! The internal recruiter who set up everything for me (phone interview, in office interview, half day shadow) left me clueless. She didn't reply back to my emails/calls when I was told to contact her. In the beginning she was helpful but towards the end she was nonexistent. Their interview process in too long. I understand it has to be thorough but that interview process was TOO much.

Production Specialist I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Redmond, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Redmond, WA) in July 2015.

Interview

Attend First Screening then attend the next screening, drug test, then further analysis through the safety officers who then screen out 99% of the employees who were sent in the fashion of livestock and then the 99% are diverted away. Although those people may be qualified for the position

Interview Questions

• Safety, and which tools, and past experience.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (New Brunswick, NJ).

Interview

One interview with DBO then half day in the pit where all the recruiters sit. Then you will get taken by 2 or 3 of the managers that are currently hiring and they decide if they like you or are going to hire you.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you want to make?   1 Answer

Planner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Austin, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Did not ask any questions that were pertinent to the position I applied for, and was interviewing for. Didn't seem interested in anything I had to say. Very unprofessional and unprepared. Stronglyrics suggest they send their hiring managers to training on how to.interview a person.

Interview Questions

• They had no questions that went with the position I applied for. Biggest concern was salary and start date.   1 Answer