Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1,048 Interview Reviews

2.7

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process seemed a little unorganized to me. The interview process was not very hard, which leads me to believe that they will hire just about anyone who seems like they are reasonable presentable and can schmoosh over an interview.

HIL Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Detroit, MI) in June 2017.

Interview

It was a normal casual discussion, they asked me about my previous experience so that they can get a better idea about my qualification for recommending to other companies

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

You will have a phone screen with a recruiter, and then either an in person interview or phone screen with the Director. After that, you will have a 1 hour behavioral interview (which can get pretty intense) and then spend some time in the office to sit with other Recruiters and Managers and shadow some parts of their day. The interview is average, but the behavior I would argue to rate as difficult because they really pick apart your answers and analyze each little thing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when someone on your team was not pulling their weight, what did you do?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Process was pretty relaxed and straight forward. Skype interview, in person interview with supervisor. Recruiter who interviewed with me through skype was very helpful in preparing me for the in-person interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tigard, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

There was no interview. We had scheduled phone calls two separate times and twice they never called. They have interns as the initial point of contact between candidates and the company. Seems like a very unorganized operation going on.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek in January 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of basic questions. I managed to do pretty well on that. My recruiter was very friendly and this helped me to calm down. One of the best interviews I have had.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone screening followed by a phone interview with the internal recruiter. The next step is the in-person interview. The phone portion was a breeze, just be personable and you should do fine. The in-person interview requires preparation - study their website and have some answers for behavioural questions prepared.

Interview Questions

• The phone questions were resume based. The in-person interview was behavioural based questions (Tell me about a time when you...)   Answer Question

Verification Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Oak Brook, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aerotek (Oak Brook, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

Did not need an interview because I was previously hired on. First Advantage said to staffing agency they were very excited to have me come back to their office.

Interview Questions

• Why did you want to come back to First Advantage?   1 Answer

Business Operations Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tempe, AZ) in October 2016.

Interview

I applied online at www.Aerotek.com. I received a phone can a couple days after and did a 10 minute phone interview. After the phone interview the internal recruiter asked for a face to face interview. After the face to face interview with the internal recruiter she said she'd like me to interview at their corporate office. I went to their corporate office to interview the next day and they offered me the job later that day.

Interview Questions

• What separates me from everyone else.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Typical behavioral questions. It was very conversational without canned questions. I interviewed with multiple account executives (hiring managers) and was left in the dark. I still don't know where I stand as far as the selection/interview process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a large amount of assignments?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about terminating someone?   Answer Question