Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2017
1,070 Interview Reviews

2.7

Strategic Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person interview, then shadowing. People were nice but they dance around the fact that you would have to start with an extremely low salary working an absurd amount of hours. They mention that you only get a pay bump when you reach a certain level of placements and that it could take up to 2 years to reach that. I didn't think they were that honest and transparent in that respect.

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aerotek (Alameda, CA).

Interview

The interview was easy and quick. I first got a phone interview lasted about 20 minutes then they asked me to come for an in-person interview which lasted about 30 minutes. It was mostly about getting know the candidate and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Were you in a situation to solve a conflict in a team? If yes, how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The initial interview with Areotek went very well, all standard questions and they were happy to work with my schedule and do our preliminary interview over Skype.

I interviewed at the company they were staffing for and that one had a more negative connotation.

Instead of following up with me, or continuing to help me in my job search like they claimed they would, they sent my calls to voicemail and never returned them. A few weeks later, a different recruiter called me "to follow up" as they claimed their clients had still not hired for the posistion. She promised to call me the next day to schedule a second interview. The call never came, and they went back to sending my calls to voicemail. I officially give up. If you say you're going to work with someone, either work with them or have the decency to call them and let them know you're no longer interested.

Data Entry Clerk Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek in July 2017.

Interview

It took someone about three-four days to contact you after you submit the application. The person that may contact you is someone based out of India. After they schedule you for an interview, they will cancel on you.

Assembly Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Antonio, TX

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Antonio, TX) in July 2017.

Interview

Applied online heard back within a week. Had to take a work simulation test (4 hrs) lifting weights and sitting in a cab drilling. Once passed then interview lasted 30 minutes. Drug test- urine and hair.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you adapted to something your work of line   Answer Question
    • Name a time where you encountered a safety problem? What did you do to resolve it?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time where you had to help a coworker?   Answer Question

General Labor/Firewatch Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bremerton, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Bremerton, WA) in July 2017.

Interview

I met the recruiter at a Work Source office located in Bremerton, WA. There was a handful of us being processed for General Labor/Firewatch positions in the shipyard. All they asked for was my passport, birth certificate, and some kind of ID card. Aerotek is just a agency where they look for workers for a different company. It's been about 4 weeks since I've heard anything. I've been told its a lengthy process because they require certain paper work to be done - especially if you're applying for a job that's contracted with the government.

Interview Questions

• Are you good with tools and turning wrenches?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone call to ask some basic questions that ended with scheduling the second phone interview for the next day. That interview was much more challenging, but they mostly stick to asking pretty typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with co worker who didn't pull their weight.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tigard, OR

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tigard, OR) in July 2017.

Interview

There was no interview. We had scheduled phone calls two separate times and twice they never called. They have interns as the initial point of contact between candidates and the company. Seems like a very unorganized operation going on.

CSA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (Saint Louis, MO) in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process seemed a little unorganized to me. The interview process was not very hard, which leads me to believe that they will hire just about anyone who seems like they are reasonable presentable and can schmoosh over an interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aerotek (Charleston, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Made it past the first and 2nd phone interview and I was told that they wanted to schedule a final interview, but I was never told the date when they told me they'd follow up the week after. It's been over a month now and still no answers. When I called back to follow up, there was no answer and I have not been able to get a hold off the internal recruiter that told me I would definitely be getting my final interview set up. I called, left voicemail, and emails and no reply. Terrible way to do business! Good thing I had other job offers to fall back on.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you did not get along with a colleague and what did you do to try to make the situation better.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a project you had and how you managed to complete it, any problems you had and how you organized it.   Answer Question