Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Interview Questions

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Pittsburgh, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

I read online reviews before going to this interview and saw it was a little difficult so I thought I had prepared myself, boy was I wrong. The first 15 minutes of the interview was the director attempting to get me to break. I understand these tactics, however I don't agree with them for a first time interview. I had to internally calm myself down because I felt as though I was going to cry. Everything I said felt wrong. I was told I would get a phone call from the person I had my initial phone screening with to help prepare me for this interview, and I never did. Very uncomfortable feeling the entire time. They advertise this position as a $50K starting salary, but that is only after you go through their "training" process where you are making $12.86 an hour with mandatory overtime. You must hold a certain commission value before you are granted that 50K salary, and you are most likely going to work 12+ hour days. The office appeared to be a ton of young, recent college grads, so I think they sucker these poor kids into thinking they are making a ton of money, but really they are just over-working. If you are good at sales, I would say apply for this position because they are really looking for you to sell yourself and your sole to them. I don't mean to sound bitter because I was not offered a position; I was actually going to decline if I was.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

All employees I interacted with throughout the phone and in-person interview process were very kind, welcoming and friendly. I received wonderful feedback and enjoyed the entire interview process as a whole as I was able to learn a great deal of information related to the position and company. Communication throughout the process was remarkable as well. Overall, I would say the experience was a very positive one.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you find most helpful in a supervisor?   Answer Question

I declined the opportunity to move forward in the final stages of the interview process because I made the personal decision to take a different direction with my career.

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Two short phone interviews with an Internal Recruiter. They explained the job description to you and told you about the company. In person interview with Supervisor and an Account Manager. Then a half day shadow to get hands on experience in the role. Very informative and helpful. Internal Recruiter was a lot of help.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a 2 step process. First a phone interview. Then a 4 hour interview where you come to the office and meet everyone and speak individually for about 20 - 30 mins.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

Short, and generic but went smoothly
    The male that interviewed seemed new.
    I feel they need to give more info on the position at hand, initially and hopefully they do so in the future.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

Tough! You will be drilled with your responses. Have to have airtight answers or you will fail. They are giving you a birds eye view of what they face when dealing with clients. If you think the interview was harsh, you are not meant to work here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

First I got a call from a recruiter and had a brief chat, asked me to come in for an interview at few days later. I had about a 30 min interview with a recruiter and then an hour long interview with a higher up. He set me up with a half day the filling week. Half day was to set realistic expectations and I enjoyed everyone I met. Then I had another hour long interview with 2 account managers. The interview questions were mostly personality questions. I followed up a week later and was contacted by an HR person in a different town that I was not chosen.

Interview Questions

• How have you experienced adversity and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was going well and had a very natural flow to it. The two interviewers began reading from a behavioral interview script that they had not previously had training with before. The questions felt forced and my responses to them began to repeat themselves. This method should be done away with for a position that is more of a feel based position.

Interview Questions

• What positives things would your parents say about your character...what else?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Had two phone interviews that went very well then set up an in person interview. Was 5 minutes late to the interview due to a major crash on the freeway. Called in to let them know I would be running a few minutes late so that they didn't think I was being flaky. When I got there the guy I was supposed to be interviewed by had me sit in the lobby for over an hour before taking me back to lecture me about etiquette and timeliness. Didn't get an offer and wouldn't have accepted one if I did.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how unprofessional it is to be late   1 Answer

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The recruiter, after asking all his questions regarding my experience and skill sets, indicated he didn't really obtain much in the way of HR positions. But ultimately he was just trying to obtain leads and it was a sales call! I am outraged that he would obtain my confidential info only to try and sell Aerotek. It was false pretenses and now I would never do business with them or recommend them and will tell my colleagues as well.

Interview Questions

• Cover salary, experience and why I wanted to leave current company. What am I looking for.
      Ultimately, could he stop by to my current employer for a 15 minute introduction of his firm!! NO!!!!!
      1 Answer