Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jan 10, 2018

547 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

I interviews twice over the phone before being offered an in person interview. The recruiter was nice and very accommodating. We spoke for about 30 mins, he asked about my resume and future career goals, then went into the company and details of the position.

Interview Questions

• Why do you wanna work for Aerotek?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Charleston, SC) in October 2017.

Interview

First it was a phone screening with a recruiter, followed by a 2 hour Skype interview with a recruiter. Was intense, focused on resume and dates of employment, what motivates me, and asked a lot of behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you gave up something to gain something better?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Standard situational interview with functional questions. Met with Director and account manager. Very easy to talk to. They start with a phone interview with the recruiter then in person with the two managers and later coming in for a half day shadow. After that day you will know if you receive an offer.

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

I initially learned about Aerotek when they helped me get a job in retail in NYC. Back then they cut off all communication with me once my term was done and wouldn't help me resume my summer job after returning from my semester in college. I decided to give them another chance anyway.

After applying for this position with Aerotek I immediately received a call from a recruiter telling me she liked my resume and would like to speak further. Because she was going out of town she set up a phone interview with her partner, who made it clear during the interview she had no idea what she was doing or who I was. She was under the impression that I was looking for a job through Aerotek rather than a job with Aerotek, and spent the only ten minutes confusedly remarking on why I didn't have a job. After this lovely exchange I emailed the original woman explaining the confusion and not surprisingly, never heard back. This "company" is a waste of your time, no matter your qualifications. Don't bother.

Interview Questions

• Can you give us an idea of why you think you haven't gotten a job yet?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Bellevue, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Hour phone interview- normal questions and get to know you, two hour in-person interview- normal interview questions, half-day interview- behavioral interview and position shadowing. They really want to make sure that it will be a good two-way fit because the position requires long hours and repetitive work in a very competitive environment.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Typical behavioral questions. It was very conversational without canned questions. I interviewed with multiple account executives (hiring managers) and was left in the dark. I still don't know where I stand as far as the selection/interview process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a large amount of assignments?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about terminating someone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Farmers Branch, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

2 phone screens, in person interview, half day shadow. The first phone screen was a 10 minute conversation. Second phone screen was about a 45 minute conversation discussing your resume then a few behavioral questions. Make sure you have situations prepared in your head for the questions. During the in person interview, you will meet with the director and 1 account manager. they ask you more behavioral questions. Make sure you follow the STAR method when answering questions. Also, make sure you're smiling and showing your personality. The last step is the half day shadow. You will meet with about 4 different people (2 recruiters, 2 account managers) then wrap things up with the director again. During the shadow, make sure you are taking notes and asking questions.

Strategic Delivery Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone interview, then in person interview, then shadowing. People were nice but they dance around the fact that you would have to start with an extremely low salary working an absurd amount of hours. They mention that you only get a pay bump when you reach a certain level of placements and that it could take up to 2 years to reach that. I didn't think they were that honest and transparent in that respect.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aerotek (Charleston, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Made it past the first and 2nd phone interview and I was told that they wanted to schedule a final interview, but I was never told the date when they told me they'd follow up the week after. It's been over a month now and still no answers. When I called back to follow up, there was no answer and I have not been able to get a hold off the internal recruiter that told me I would definitely be getting my final interview set up. I called, left voicemail, and emails and no reply. Terrible way to do business! Good thing I had other job offers to fall back on.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you did not get along with a colleague and what did you do to try to make the situation better.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a project you had and how you managed to complete it, any problems you had and how you organized it.   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek in July 2017.

Interview

The interview process began with a phone call to ask some basic questions that ended with scheduling the second phone interview for the next day. That interview was much more challenging, but they mostly stick to asking pretty typical interview questions.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you had to deal with co worker who didn't pull their weight.   Answer Question