Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

2.7

Digital Marketing Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kalamazoo, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Kalamazoo, MI) in November 2016.

Interview

The recruiter contacted me - asked me if I would be interested in a contract to hire position with a large consumer manufacturing company out of state. I went through the process with the recruiter on the phone and submitted my resume.

Interview Questions

• What was my experience in digital marketing - SEO, CRM and social media? how many years did I have?   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek (Indianapolis, IN) in November 2016.

Interview

I received a phone call from the company. I was asked to tell them about myself, then offered to ask any questions. I was called again, then invited to come in for an interview with a recruiter.
    She was polite, professional and punctual. She really displayed enthusiasm for my interest and abilities. I felt like she wanted to help me gain this job; both for my success and her own. I wanted her to look good as well. It was nice to have someone cheering me on.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult customer?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with the recruiter who reached out to me and she was extremely friendly but also very helpful in coordinating my interview process with my busy school schedule. Following these interviews I met with an account executive and a senior account executive at the office I was applying at. They asked a lot of situational questions regarding my past sales experience but the whole interview was very conversational as they really want to find out how you present yourself and articulate your goals and accomplishments. Following this interview I had a Skype interview with the account manager for the branch I would be working with. This interview was very similar to the previous one and was just so that hey could get to know me better to make sure I was a good fit for the team. Overall it was a great process, learned a lot and met some awesome people in the company. Everyone I spoke with was friendly and helpful and I never felt as if I was being interrogated.

Interview Questions

• In your previous sales positions how did you deal with overturning objections and negative responses?   1 Answer

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Farmington, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek (Farmington, CT) in November 2016.

Interview

Had multiple interviews/phone calls. Very misleading. Just recently interviewed and was asked how much I wanted to make. I said the amount and was told that want likely along with what made me special to make that kind of money. Also within the past year, I almost had a job but a manager was ride to me in the interview and I never heard back from them. I will never work with these people again. I've almost given up on recruiters just because of this company. Avoid these people.

MEDICAL BILLING Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aerotek in November 2016.

Interview

The associate from the staffing agency was very personable! I enjoyed the interview, as it was not the uptight interview process. Very friendly Aerotek staff.
    I had my interview, weeks later , even months went by without having a direct answer. Did their company they contracted with want to hire me or not?
    After much time had passed, the person whom I interviewed with called me wanting to hire me as a cell phone store door greeter (for the time being)!?!?!
    Aerotek needs updated, more strict standards for their clients as far as hiring process!

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Consisted or a phone call screen, skype call, an in house interview, and then a job shadowing day. Everyone was extremely nice, and pretty much all the basic questions were asked. They just want to make sure that you can be accountable to do your work and not slack off. Which is probably why they make everyone say in front of the group how much progress they have made with their candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary was hourly for about 3 months and then jumps up to 50k which is a nice base. Great benefits. Great Training. No negotiation from my POV.

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aerotek in November 2016.

Interview

First there was phone interview. This was more of a getting to know you interview and a behavioral interview. Next, you go in for an in person interview with your supervisor. This is a purely behavioral interview. Finally, you do a half day to a full day of shadowing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you when over and beyond for the job?   Answer Question

Construction Labor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Cedar City, UT

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Cedar City, UT) in November 2016.

Interview

after we were screened, we went through an orientation process with Aerotek personnel. We went through a group discussion on the safety and work ethics for the job sites. As a group we were given rework assignment at various work sites around cedar city, Utah. Each site lasting two to three weeks each

Interview Questions

• ssafety awaerness,respect property, and work as a team.   Answer Question

Financial Aid Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tempe, AZ).

Interview

Interview was very simple. Whole thing took less than 10 min. it felt like livestock at auction. The questions was “tell me more about what you did” which later was used to alter my resume. It turned out ok but I was never given a copy prior to submission and had to request a copy. The process was very impersonal more like an inspection and judgement. The interaction with the company rep did not wow me it was clear I was inventory.

Interview Questions

• Most of the interview was statements. "you look professional" "you seem confident" almost felt violated verbally   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tucson, AZ).

Interview

the elevator ride was longer than the interview. the interviewer was cold and judgemental. Instead of talking about the position available she began to criticize everything about me and why I didn't qualify.

Interview Questions

• what does my resume look like that   1 Answer