Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Oct 18, 2017

525 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

One ten minute conversation with the office recruiter, followed by a twenty-five minute conversation with the office recruiter asking behavioral questions (tell me about a time you didn't get along with a coworker and how you handled it/etc.). After that, I had an in person interview with the Director of the office, who then invited me back for a half day shadow. During the half day shadow, I spent about an hour with two separate recruiters, thirty minutes with the Director again, and an hour with an Account Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? How do you handle conflict? Why recruiting? How do you respond to feedback? Are you competitive? If you had your name and number on a board with everyone else, would that bother you? What have you heard about Aerotek? Why are you leaving your current industry?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The phone interview was very easy. They make you feel comfortable, and ask you common sense questions. You start off with talking about your resume, and then talk about your behaviors.

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Had an initial phone screening interview and set up a follow up. I never received a follow up interview, and two days later the individual who was suppose to do the interview emailed me. She wanted to set up a time to interview to get to know me.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There is an initial phone screen with an internal recruiter who also helps prepare you for the rest of the interview process and informs you of the next step and what to expect. There are 2 rounds of in-person interviews and a half day shadow to see what a typical day looks like

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Super unstructured just asked you some basic questions on who you are to try to assess your fit in the company. Want to make sure you are passionate about sales because the recruiter role transitions to sales and they want to see how you fell about working long hours.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online to the job post, then the recruiter called me and set up an in person interview. When I got to Aerotek the recruiter took a long time to get me. Once he got out he took me to a room and immediately started talking very fast. He kept insisting that the job was fast paced and needed someone who can handle that. My current job was very fast paced and was also recruiting but he didn't listen to me and kept asking me the same question " so what do you recruit for??" He went over the position briefly and quick. I asked about the commission, he could not give me the amount or percent of commission that I would earn, instead he kept spewing out numbers "1200- 1500-3200" I kept asking what those numbers meant and he could not articulate properly how their commission works. All he said was "when you get to a certain amount you'll get a 50K salary" again I asked HOW but he repeatedly could not tell me other than spewing out random numbers. He also said that work starts at 7:30AM HE does not leave until 7PM and continues to work from home until 10 PM, he said that they will ACCOMODATE for people with children but people usually stay until minimum 6PM. By the end he told me that he didn't even know if they had open positions and would get with his HR coordinator and internal recruiter to see if they had a position. This person was incredibly unprofessional, could not carry an intelligent conversation about their own job, nor was an internal recruiter. I felt like I was a stat for his week just so he can tack off that he had an interview. I am very disappointed with the company and the lack of professionalism from the individual.

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tempe, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

I started by emailing a recruiter when I found her email. She walked me through the application process. I had an over the phone interview, then was asked to come to an in-person interview. It was a 2:1 interview. I didn't receive that much info for the position besides that it was competitive when you start.

Interview Questions

• What is one thing you recently accomplished and how did you do it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Dallas, TX) in March 2017.

Interview

Phone interview followed by one-on-one interview, followed by a half-work day.
    Really have to reiterate how you're willing to work the long hours and put in the tough work. If you are not willing to work hard and work weekends, don't even bother applying.

Interview Questions

• Past experience? Why should we hire you? Are you willing to work weekends?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

A few years ago, I had 3 separate interviews, one of which was a half-day spending time at the office and seeing what all the recruiters do. My complaints are: 1) I got asked the same questions multiple times and didn't have any different answers (I guess they didn't take notes from my previous answers?), 2) after spending that much time interviewing and meeting lots of different people, I didn't really get any feedback about why I didn't get the job. I had to contact them to find out where I was in the process and if I got the job, and then it was really just a "no"; and 3) they asked me lots of times if I had questions for them, but if I emailed them the questions after the interview (instead of asking them during), I never got an answer. All in all, not impressed with the interview process.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone screen and then an interview at their office. Phone screen asks a lot of personality questions. For someone to work at a high volume place like Aerotek you need blinders and a go get it attitude. Overall one of the easiest interviews I will ever go on. In my time everyone that interviewed was hired. If you have a good head on you and a good personality then youll get the job offer. A favorite phrase is "if you had a great waiter out to dinner ask them if they want a job"

Interview Questions

• Asked about random gaps in your resume cause they feel that is SUPER important   1 Answer