Aerotek Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 22, 2017
1,050 Interview Reviews

2.7

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The phone interview was very easy. They make you feel comfortable, and ask you common sense questions. You start off with talking about your resume, and then talk about your behaviors.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

One ten minute conversation with the office recruiter, followed by a twenty-five minute conversation with the office recruiter asking behavioral questions (tell me about a time you didn't get along with a coworker and how you handled it/etc.). After that, I had an in person interview with the Director of the office, who then invited me back for a half day shadow. During the half day shadow, I spent about an hour with two separate recruiters, thirty minutes with the Director again, and an hour with an Account Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? How do you handle conflict? Why recruiting? How do you respond to feedback? Are you competitive? If you had your name and number on a board with everyone else, would that bother you? What have you heard about Aerotek? Why are you leaving your current industry?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Had an initial phone screening interview and set up a follow up. I never received a follow up interview, and two days later the individual who was suppose to do the interview emailed me. She wanted to set up a time to interview to get to know me.

Test Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

2 phone screens over the course of a few weeks. The questions were focused on my experience with cars and how I would handle a situation involving a problem with a vehicle.

Assembler Interview

Anonymous Employee in Louisville, KY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Louisville, KY) in April 2017.

Interview

Unorganized,terrible staff, wasn't honest with me misleading..they just want to use you to get rich..no chance of ever getting hired the worst company I've ever worked for..should bo against the law for companies like this to operate,not good for anyone.do yourself a favor and stay away from this terrible place my friend!

Interview Questions

• I'm I willing to work for free   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There is an initial phone screen with an internal recruiter who also helps prepare you for the rest of the interview process and informs you of the next step and what to expect. There are 2 rounds of in-person interviews and a half day shadow to see what a typical day looks like

CAD Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Flint, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Flint, MI) in March 2017.

Interview

They called me, and did a interview by phone, after finished this interview they asked my to go there office in Flint (MI) two days before for explain more about company and talk more with me and understand what I looking for about the job positions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Super unstructured just asked you some basic questions on who you are to try to assess your fit in the company. Want to make sure you are passionate about sales because the recruiter role transitions to sales and they want to see how you fell about working long hours.

General Laborer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Ana, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Santa Ana, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

My reclutier very nice and she give me a job to fast she ask me about my experience and the gaps on my curriculum but I explained to her very carefully why that gap.

Corporate Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tampa, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

I applied online to the job post, then the recruiter called me and set up an in person interview. When I got to Aerotek the recruiter took a long time to get me. Once he got out he took me to a room and immediately started talking very fast. He kept insisting that the job was fast paced and needed someone who can handle that. My current job was very fast paced and was also recruiting but he didn't listen to me and kept asking me the same question " so what do you recruit for??" He went over the position briefly and quick. I asked about the commission, he could not give me the amount or percent of commission that I would earn, instead he kept spewing out numbers "1200- 1500-3200" I kept asking what those numbers meant and he could not articulate properly how their commission works. All he said was "when you get to a certain amount you'll get a 50K salary" again I asked HOW but he repeatedly could not tell me other than spewing out random numbers. He also said that work starts at 7:30AM HE does not leave until 7PM and continues to work from home until 10 PM, he said that they will ACCOMODATE for people with children but people usually stay until minimum 6PM. By the end he told me that he didn't even know if they had open positions and would get with his HR coordinator and internal recruiter to see if they had a position. This person was incredibly unprofessional, could not carry an intelligent conversation about their own job, nor was an internal recruiter. I felt like I was a stat for his week just so he can tack off that he had an interview. I am very disappointed with the company and the lack of professionalism from the individual.