Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Sep 20, 2017

521 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek in January 2017.

Interview

After applying the internal recruiter called me within few days to do an initial phone interview which last about an hr. Then I was asked by the same recruiter to do a skype interview which also lasted an hr. The questions where behavioral. Then I met with the director of business operations for an in person interview. That was a conversational interview. Then I was asked to come in for a half day shadow. You meet with other recruiters they go over what a typical day in the office is like. At the end I met with an account manager. They went over what they do and ask if you have any questions about the job role and why you want to work there.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Denver, CO) in January 2017.

Interview

All employees I interacted with throughout the phone and in-person interview process were very kind, welcoming and friendly. I received wonderful feedback and enjoyed the entire interview process as a whole as I was able to learn a great deal of information related to the position and company. Communication throughout the process was remarkable as well. Overall, I would say the experience was a very positive one.

Interview Questions

• What qualities do you find most helpful in a supervisor?   Answer Question

I declined the opportunity to move forward in the final stages of the interview process because I made the personal decision to take a different direction with my career.

Anonymous Employee in Phila, PA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aerotek (Phila, PA) in January 2017.

Interview

It started with a phone interview by an internal recruiter. then a formal in person interview with the Director or business operations. then come back for a half day shadow immediately followed by a final interview.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a 2 step process. First a phone interview. Then a 4 hour interview where you come to the office and meet everyone and speak individually for about 20 - 30 mins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY) in December 2016.

Interview

First I got a call from a recruiter and had a brief chat, asked me to come in for an interview at few days later. I had about a 30 min interview with a recruiter and then an hour long interview with a higher up. He set me up with a half day the filling week. Half day was to set realistic expectations and I enjoyed everyone I met. Then I had another hour long interview with 2 account managers. The interview questions were mostly personality questions. I followed up a week later and was contacted by an HR person in a different town that I was not chosen.

Interview Questions

• How have you experienced adversity and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was going well and had a very natural flow to it. The two interviewers began reading from a behavioral interview script that they had not previously had training with before. The questions felt forced and my responses to them began to repeat themselves. This method should be done away with for a position that is more of a feel based position.

Interview Questions

• What positives things would your parents say about your character...what else?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Had two phone interviews that went very well then set up an in person interview. Was 5 minutes late to the interview due to a major crash on the freeway. Called in to let them know I would be running a few minutes late so that they didn't think I was being flaky. When I got there the guy I was supposed to be interviewed by had me sit in the lobby for over an hour before taking me back to lecture me about etiquette and timeliness. Didn't get an offer and wouldn't have accepted one if I did.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how unprofessional it is to be late   1 Answer

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tampa, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

Consisted or a phone call screen, skype call, an in house interview, and then a job shadowing day. Everyone was extremely nice, and pretty much all the basic questions were asked. They just want to make sure that you can be accountable to do your work and not slack off. Which is probably why they make everyone say in front of the group how much progress they have made with their candidates.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. The salary was hourly for about 3 months and then jumps up to 50k which is a nice base. Great benefits. Great Training. No negotiation from my POV.

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Jacksonville, FL) in November 2016.

Interview

I had two phone interviews with the recruiter who reached out to me and she was extremely friendly but also very helpful in coordinating my interview process with my busy school schedule. Following these interviews I met with an account executive and a senior account executive at the office I was applying at. They asked a lot of situational questions regarding my past sales experience but the whole interview was very conversational as they really want to find out how you present yourself and articulate your goals and accomplishments. Following this interview I had a Skype interview with the account manager for the branch I would be working with. This interview was very similar to the previous one and was just so that hey could get to know me better to make sure I was a good fit for the team. Overall it was a great process, learned a lot and met some awesome people in the company. Everyone I spoke with was friendly and helpful and I never felt as if I was being interrogated.

Interview Questions

• In your previous sales positions how did you deal with overturning objections and negative responses?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I was given a phone interview in which I talked through my resume and relevant experiences. It lasted about 25 minutes and featured some behavioral questions. After that we spoke about scheduling an onsite interview for the Chicago location. I went to the Chicago office for a half-day job shadow and interview with the Chief Business Operator.