Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 16, 2017

3.1

Senior Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

First was a phone call to talk about the company and position. Second was a phone interview that lasted roughly 50 minutes with a few behavioral questions and talked more about the position and why I wanted to leave my career path to become a recruiter. Third interview is with a director at the office that lasts about an hour and more behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me a time where you had obstacles to overcome in order to achieve a goal.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chesterbrook, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Chesterbrook, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

Three days of interviewing, the first round interview is over the phone while the second round is face to face. The third round is a minatory half day shadow, followed by an interview.

Interview Questions

• Who in your life would you consider successful and why?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerotek (Phoenix, AZ) in June 2016.

Interview

Applied online and it took them 30 days for someone to call me. A recruiter set up a time to talk briefly. Then again to go more in depth about position and my employment history and interest in company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY) in May 2016.

Interview

There are a couple of Interviews that you have to go through before you are able to do the full job shadow. There is a phone interview, an interview with the sales manager, and a behavioral based interview with a recruiter and an account manager.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aerotek in May 2016.

Interview

Initially applied online and was contacted within 24 hours by a corporate recruiter. This conversation lasted about 20 minutes and at the end we set up a formal phone interview for the next day. The formal phone interview lasted approximately one hour. We discussed my background and how it would apply to the role as I was planning to change fields and discussed Aerotek as a whole.

The corporate recruiter sent over information before this interview so it was helpful to have researched the company thoroughly because they expect you to have insightful questions to ask. After the interview, I was told that I would be moved forward to an in person interview but later declined.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time where you had to give feedback to someone in order to help them improve.   Answer Question

Entry Level Recruiter/Sales Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Arlington, VA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Arlington, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

Applied online through university career system. Got in contact with someone after a few weeks in which we set up a screened phone call. Call lasted about 35 minutes and then was offered an opportunity to have an in-person interview 2 weeks later. The person who interviewed me was very sweet and easy to talk to. Expected the in-person interview to be a lot longer than the screened call, but they ended up being the same.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Schaumburg, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Schaumburg, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Recruitment process happened very quickly, the management was very friendly. I came in to actually work with the recruits and they offered me a job at the company. From there it only took one more interview and the job was offered to me.

Interview Questions

• How are you a competitive person?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

I went through two phone interviews and then came in for a half-day/shadow day interview. Everyone was very nice that I spoke to minus two account managers. I felt like I was being attacked in the interview and they kept putting down my responses to their questions. They said that my answers sounded too "interviewy". What does that even mean? I was really excited about working for the company until that happened. I don't know how anyone would want to work for people like that.

Once the interview was done, they said that the account managers meet every Monday to go over the past week interviews. So they said they would reach out and let me know the next step. Monday rolled around and I didn't hear from them. Tuesday came and still didn't hear from them so I reached out with a follow-up email. To this day, no one has responded to me. Very unprofessional way of handling all of this.

Recruiter for SWA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Glendale, AZ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Glendale, AZ) in May 2016.

Interview

A recruiter called me and did my phone interview on the spot and set me up with a face to face interview the following Friday and i was offered the position later that same day. everyone was really nice and helpful.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the position? i answered then they went further into detail.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Denver, CO) in May 2016.

Interview

The corporate recruiter reached out to me and asked to set up a time to do an informal phone screen. She emailed me information about the company and interview tips. During my phone screen the next day it was a lot of getting to know me and the type of person I am and my work environment with a lot of behavior questions then and internal interview at the company with 2 managers. I was invited to a half day and at the end of my half day I was offered the job.