Aerotek Interview Questions in New York City, NY | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 13, 2017

44 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Mechanic Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY) in September 2017.

Interview

This was the most unprofessional interview I've ever gone to. I was weary at first due to all the bad reviews I found, however they were completely confirmed. I had scheduled a 1:30 PM interview with the recruiter I won't name names however this recruiter was a half an hour late to her own interview claiming that they were in a meeting for 9/11 which fine and all but she called to confirm the 1:30 pm interview at 9am. I was there promptly at 1:30 and watched for a half hour people that had arrived later then i did get called, extremely frustrating. So I can only assume that this in not a professional company looking out for the people they employ.

The interview itself was a joke completely unstructured at its base. No actually questions pertaining to position or what I was looking for. Instead the told me to reformat my resume that had be formatted but a resume writer which would have been fine if not for the week prior they wanted an updated resume. Introduction to reformat should have been given at that time so that I am not wasting my time coming in to an interview with a resume that is not fit for your purpose.
    I can only assume that the company has only their interest in mind not mine

The interview concluded in the same fashion where the The recruiter told me she was going to speak with her managers in regards to open positions only returning to tell me that her managers were in a meeting and that she would have to come contact me later this was a complete waste of my time and gives me no reason to trust this company.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever thought of reformatting your resume to have your skills under each job title   1 Answer

Compounder Interview

Anonymous Employee in Piscataway, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aerotek (Piscataway, NJ) in August 2017.

Interview

Very informal and basic. A quick glance and scan through the resume. Questions like "What are you looking for in a job?" were asked. A brief summary of job duties according to job position was asked for. 2 job offers were given which was interesting. Still have not received a follow-up.

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a job?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Applied, received a phone call the next day from a junior recruiter to as general questions, I was then scheduled for a skype interview 5 days later with a Senior corporate recruiter. The Senior Corporate Recruiter clearly had no knowledge of her military branches because she pronounced Marine Corps as Corpse(dead body), assumed I was a military contractor instead of a veteran and asked me why i didn't retire at 15 years because i ended my service at 12 years. She gave a very bland "OK" to all my responses making the interview very bland and boring. This interviewer killed my joy to want to work for this company and would not recommend this company to fellow vets.

Interview Questions

• What clubs did you join while attending college? what motivates you? what do you think an aerotek recruiter does? tell me when you had to make a decision at work by yourself? What achievement outside of education are you the most proud of?   Answer Question

Presentation Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY) in May 2017.

Interview

This review is for the New York office of Areotek. In my 23 year is the business I have never experienced a more unprofessional, ill-mannered group of people. I have never walked out of an interview before, but I wish I had much sooner than I did. If this is the quality of their workers, I would recommend that any job seeker or company avoid this organization at all cost.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions. For a PowerPoint job I was subjected to expert exams for PPT, Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop. because they "wanted to wow the client". When I objected I was bullied and insulted until I walked out of the interview.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Parsippany, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (Parsippany, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Process was pretty relaxed and straight forward. Skype interview, in person interview with supervisor. Recruiter who interviewed with me through skype was very helpful in preparing me for the in-person interview.

Hardware Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Newark, NJ) in March 2017.

Interview

20 mins interview then they said that will get back, but i did not hear back from them. But overall it is a very good experience, friendly people, but very far location of work. good company

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

Two phone interviews before an in-person interview. Fairly unconventional. Came in on a Friday and everyone was wearing t-shirts and jeans. Was mostly interested in why I wanted a different career path. Stressed the importance of their culture and working as a team?

Architect Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY) in January 2017.

Interview

The interview process involved a phone call, some online forms, and an in-person interview. The process was friendly and informative. I had an opportunity to ask questions and to review the material before agreeing.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if there was a difficult condition on site?   Answer Question

Technical Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a 2 step process. First a phone interview. Then a 4 hour interview where you come to the office and meet everyone and speak individually for about 20 - 30 mins.

Administrative Assistant Interview

Application

Interview

Tough! You will be drilled with your responses. Have to have airtight answers or you will fail. They are giving you a birds eye view of what they face when dealing with clients. If you think the interview was harsh, you are not meant to work here.