Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Dec 7, 2017

434 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Salt Lake City, UT).

Interview

You will have a phone screen with a recruiter, and then either an in person interview or phone screen with the Director. After that, you will have a 1 hour behavioral interview (which can get pretty intense) and then spend some time in the office to sit with other Recruiters and Managers and shadow some parts of their day. The interview is average, but the behavior I would argue to rate as difficult because they really pick apart your answers and analyze each little thing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when someone on your team was not pulling their weight, what did you do?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Starts with a conversational phone screening. Then an in person interview with both directors that lasted about 2 hrs (pretty intense and ask about your experiences all the way back to high school). The last step is a 3 hr shadow where you meet a few members of the team and learn more about the day-to-day tasks you would be doing as a recruiter. After the shadowing, there is a final interview which is more about how you feel about the company after shadowing a few recruiters. I was given an offer within a few hours after my final interview.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

Behavioral based. no present questions. they will ask you about your resume. they will ask you about working long hours. You have to stay on them. The internal recruiter is a person and you have to make sure you stay on the top of her list.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

didn't take very long to be onboarded. the interview in office takes five hours which is way too long. They also ask the same questions with different people. It took me only a day to hear back that I was hired. I think this company is a complete and total joke

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (Salt Lake City, UT) in November 2017.

Interview

Terrible, from the get go I knew he had no intention of hiring me. The interview was him asking me what motivates me and " why " whenever I gave an answer, all
    He wanted me to do was keep elaborating on every point. I was then asked to send him an email explaining " what motivates me " and what is my drive, ( I answered with my wife and kids ) and he basically said think of something else. I was then called the next day saying no you didn't get it ( not surprising ) and he then said I will call you tomorrow to get you sorted with another position, it's been over a month and I haven't heard a thing. Left a really bad taste in my mouth, and the guy seemed like a complete and utter con artist.

Interview Questions

• What motivates you ? And why over and over again   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Standard situational interview with functional questions. Met with Director and account manager. Very easy to talk to. They start with a phone interview with the recruiter then in person with the two managers and later coming in for a half day shadow. After that day you will know if you receive an offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Bellevue, WA) in September 2017.

Interview

Hour phone interview- normal questions and get to know you, two hour in-person interview- normal interview questions, half-day interview- behavioral interview and position shadowing. They really want to make sure that it will be a good two-way fit because the position requires long hours and repetitive work in a very competitive environment.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Typical behavioral questions. It was very conversational without canned questions. I interviewed with multiple account executives (hiring managers) and was left in the dark. I still don't know where I stand as far as the selection/interview process.

Interview Questions

• How do you handle a large amount of assignments?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about terminating someone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Farmers Branch, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Farmers Branch, TX) in August 2017.

Interview

2 phone screens, in person interview, half day shadow. The first phone screen was a 10 minute conversation. Second phone screen was about a 45 minute conversation discussing your resume then a few behavioral questions. Make sure you have situations prepared in your head for the questions. During the in person interview, you will meet with the director and 1 account manager. they ask you more behavioral questions. Make sure you follow the STAR method when answering questions. Also, make sure you're smiling and showing your personality. The last step is the half day shadow. You will meet with about 4 different people (2 recruiters, 2 account managers) then wrap things up with the director again. During the shadow, make sure you are taking notes and asking questions.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Charleston, SC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aerotek (Charleston, SC) in July 2017.

Interview

Made it past the first and 2nd phone interview and I was told that they wanted to schedule a final interview, but I was never told the date when they told me they'd follow up the week after. It's been over a month now and still no answers. When I called back to follow up, there was no answer and I have not been able to get a hold off the internal recruiter that told me I would definitely be getting my final interview set up. I called, left voicemail, and emails and no reply. Terrible way to do business! Good thing I had other job offers to fall back on.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time you did not get along with a colleague and what did you do to try to make the situation better.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a project you had and how you managed to complete it, any problems you had and how you organized it.   Answer Question