Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

3.1

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The phone interview was very easy. They make you feel comfortable, and ask you common sense questions. You start off with talking about your resume, and then talk about your behaviors.

Interview Questions

• What are three strengths and weaknesses that you have?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There is an initial phone screen with an internal recruiter who also helps prepare you for the rest of the interview process and informs you of the next step and what to expect. There are 2 rounds of in-person interviews and a half day shadow to see what a typical day looks like

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Super unstructured just asked you some basic questions on who you are to try to assess your fit in the company. Want to make sure you are passionate about sales because the recruiter role transitions to sales and they want to see how you fell about working long hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

A few years ago, I had 3 separate interviews, one of which was a half-day spending time at the office and seeing what all the recruiters do. My complaints are: 1) I got asked the same questions multiple times and didn't have any different answers (I guess they didn't take notes from my previous answers?), 2) after spending that much time interviewing and meeting lots of different people, I didn't really get any feedback about why I didn't get the job. I had to contact them to find out where I was in the process and if I got the job, and then it was really just a "no"; and 3) they asked me lots of times if I had questions for them, but if I emailed them the questions after the interview (instead of asking them during), I never got an answer. All in all, not impressed with the interview process.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone screen and then an interview at their office. Phone screen asks a lot of personality questions. For someone to work at a high volume place like Aerotek you need blinders and a go get it attitude. Overall one of the easiest interviews I will ever go on. In my time everyone that interviewed was hired. If you have a good head on you and a good personality then youll get the job offer. A favorite phrase is "if you had a great waiter out to dinner ask them if they want a job"

Interview Questions

• Asked about random gaps in your resume cause they feel that is SUPER important   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Great interview, allowed me to shadow a few different positions in order to get a feel for what it would be like. Offer given next day. First phase was a standard get to know you, then was the shadowing which included shadowing a meeting and finally was a more intense personality interview.

Interview Questions

• What are your top three values that you find important to you?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek in February 2017.

Interview

Hiring process took a while to kick off, but once it did it was very quickly. First step besides initial application was a phone screening. Following that you were set up with a Senior Internal Recruiter for a Skype Interview. If all went well, you were selected to come into the office to interview with the Director and an Account Manager. If selected to continue, you will come back for a Half day shadow where you will meet with the office and different divisions. Before shadow is over you will recap and interview with two different account managers. Offer was given and accepted later on that day.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation clear cut salary

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aerotek in February 2017.

Interview

I met an Aerotek recruiter at a college career fair and she was so excited by my resume that she said, "Oh sh*t! Let's get you the quickest interview imaginable!" She set up a Skype interview for a Monday morning. She started off the company by talking about the company without emotion or enthusiasm. She talked so much that she called me "reserved" and "professional" because I listened to what she had to say without interrupting her with nonsense. She expected me to have "more casual conversations". I could have "more casual conversations" if she would've let me talk, but she didn't like when I talked, and her disgusted face said it all. There's also nothing wrong being "reserved" and "professional". I understand cursing in front of co-workers you like and trust, but if you're too open and too casual during the recruiting process, then that can leave an ugly, unprofessional impression. This Aerotek recruiter left an ugly, unprofessional first impression as soon as I heard her say "Oh sh*t!" at the career fair. I wasn't very excited about the interview to begin with because it seemed like a sloppy company that hires impulsive communicators and people without enthusiasm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Detroit, MI

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Detroit, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Was contacted by a recruiter regarding an internal recruiting role in the metro-Detroit area. The process began with an initial phone interview, a face to face meeting and then a second phone interview.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The interviewing process was handled very professionally and in a timely manner. It was organized and well put together. They do a good job of getting to the point and assisting.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you dealt with a difficult co-worker internally and how did you handle that situation?   Answer Question