Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated May 18, 2017

3.1

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westtown, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Westtown, PA).

Interview

I applied online and received a call the next day. I had a phone screen, Skype interview, in person interview with an account manager, a half day job shadow and a panel interview with two account managers. I then met with the director. The internal recruiter was nice. She called me and wanted to give me as much support as possible. When I met with the director he did not seem as interested. They tell you the work is challenging and the hours are long.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions

Tell me about a time when you failed. Tell me about a time you did not meet a deadline. What are some of your goals.
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The interview process included 4 stages:
     #1 Interview internal recruiter over the phone
    #2 Interview with the Director of Business operation in person
    #3 Interview with two Account Managers from 2 different division
    #4 On site Job shadow

Follow the STAR format which was warned by the internal recruiter and you should do great. Although I did poorly, I was able to stick with a great attitude and really showed my personality and sharing more facts about myself which led them to liking me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to negotiate with someone?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Interview process moved slow. Very robotic questions, mostly situational. It felt like the interviewer was reading a bio from a typed out summary of their history and career with Aerotek. Nothing was intriguing, which made the interview lack a conversation or enthusiasm from interviewer, incredibly one sided. I asked questions about their culture and it wasn't answered with enthusiasm or positivity. Not moving forward with company based on experience interviewing. Company seems very young, no work life balance. Salary isn't what they lay out on Job description. High turnover in first 6 months.

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

1 phone screen, Interview with Account Managers then Half day if everything else went well. phone screen lasts about 45 mins. Interview with Managers takes about an hour. Half day is about 5 hours.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any other jobs that you interviewing for.   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

The phone interview was very easy. They make you feel comfortable, and ask you common sense questions. You start off with talking about your resume, and then talk about your behaviors.

Interview Questions

• What are three strengths and weaknesses that you have?   Answer Question

Recruiter Interview

Interview

Had an initial phone screening interview and set up a follow up. I never received a follow up interview, and two days later the individual who was suppose to do the interview emailed me. She wanted to set up a time to interview to get to know me.

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (Houston, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

One ten minute conversation with the office recruiter, followed by a twenty-five minute conversation with the office recruiter asking behavioral questions (tell me about a time you didn't get along with a coworker and how you handled it/etc.). After that, I had an in person interview with the Director of the office, who then invited me back for a half day shadow. During the half day shadow, I spent about an hour with two separate recruiters, thirty minutes with the Director again, and an hour with an Account Manager.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? How do you handle conflict? Why recruiting? How do you respond to feedback? Are you competitive? If you had your name and number on a board with everyone else, would that bother you? What have you heard about Aerotek? Why are you leaving your current industry?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There is an initial phone screen with an internal recruiter who also helps prepare you for the rest of the interview process and informs you of the next step and what to expect. There are 2 rounds of in-person interviews and a half day shadow to see what a typical day looks like

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tallahassee, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Tallahassee, FL) in March 2017.

Interview

Super unstructured just asked you some basic questions on who you are to try to assess your fit in the company. Want to make sure you are passionate about sales because the recruiter role transitions to sales and they want to see how you fell about working long hours.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Albuquerque, NM).

Interview

A few years ago, I had 3 separate interviews, one of which was a half-day spending time at the office and seeing what all the recruiters do. My complaints are: 1) I got asked the same questions multiple times and didn't have any different answers (I guess they didn't take notes from my previous answers?), 2) after spending that much time interviewing and meeting lots of different people, I didn't really get any feedback about why I didn't get the job. I had to contact them to find out where I was in the process and if I got the job, and then it was really just a "no"; and 3) they asked me lots of times if I had questions for them, but if I emailed them the questions after the interview (instead of asking them during), I never got an answer. All in all, not impressed with the interview process.