Aerotek Interview Questions in San Francisco, CA | Glassdoor

2.7

28 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Data Entry Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aerotek (Alameda, CA).

Interview

The interview was easy and quick. I first got a phone interview lasted about 20 minutes then they asked me to come for an in-person interview which lasted about 30 minutes. It was mostly about getting know the candidate and behavioral questions.

Interview Questions

• Were you in a situation to solve a conflict in a team? If yes, how did you handle it?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Francisco, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

Informal but delightfully candid. My interviewer seemed uninformed about a lot of things but helpful nonetheless. She was detail oriented which I liked a lot and made me feel comfortable with how the interview went.

Interview Questions

• What is your desired salary range?   1 Answer

Automated Vehicle Trainer- Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (South San Francisco, CA) in May 2017.

Interview

After a quick phone interview, Aerotek filters out good and bad candidates based on a 1:1 interview, if chosen you'll interview with an Manager at Aerotek, and lastly you'll be set up for a final interview with the client company, in most cases.

I was asked when was a good time/day for a call and never received one, which one week later I followed up and was asked again "when was a good time for a call by the Manager at Aerotek?". I responded again with a specific time and never heard back from them at all; No call or email. I give them a negative overall experience because they were suppose to help me and it's been weeks without any help.

Interview Questions

• Why work for Cruise ?   1 Answer
    • Describe the position in your option   1 Answer
    • What skills do you have?   1 Answer
    • The client is looking for someone who is calm, would you consider yourself a calm person?   1 Answer

Test Operator Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Francisco, CA) in April 2017.

Interview

2 phone screens over the course of a few weeks. The questions were focused on my experience with cars and how I would handle a situation involving a problem with a vehicle.

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

There is an initial phone screen with an internal recruiter who also helps prepare you for the rest of the interview process and informs you of the next step and what to expect. There are 2 rounds of in-person interviews and a half day shadow to see what a typical day looks like

Entry Level Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

My first interview was a 30 min phone interview with a senior internal recruiter. I was asked a lot of behavioral based questions (tell me about a time when...). She was very friendly, was not trying to trick me in any way and even gave me some great feedback about how to answer questions and tips for what to expect if I were to move on.
     2 weeks later I was called in to the office to interview with one executive director and an account manager. They probably would have called me in sooner but I was told they were out of town. This interview was like nothing I had done before. They dug into every little part of my past. They actually started as far back as high school, asking me about extra curriculars and my grades. They questioned my relationships with my previous managers, any gaps in my resume and the truth behind my motivation to succeed. It was all very in depth and it felt almost like an interrogation. They also asked me to give them exact figures regarding how much I saved up for College before I attended and how many calls I thought the recruiters made every day. Every time I answered they made me feel like those numbers were wrong, but to be honest I graduated high school years ago and theres no way I could remember exact numbers.
     The interview lasted 2 hours but it seemed like time went by really fast. During that whole time I was only asked 6 behavioral based questions and they werent too difficuilt to answer. I would recommend practicing using the STAR method and definitely triple checking your resume. They will focus on dates and even your home address. The managers were very professional and really friendly. They made it clear that they were being super selective and that was evident.
    Although I was not offered the position I feel like this was still a good learning experience. By diggin into my values and my past I ended up learning things about myself and I felt more confident about what im doing. I was recommended for a different position and hopefully that works out for me.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you had a conflict in a group and how you handled it.   Answer Question
    • Describe a time you had conflict with a co worker and how you resolved it   Answer Question
    • Can you think of a time you had a task that seemed impossible or were unable to accomplish. How did you approach it?   Answer Question
    • Have you applied to other companies? If so, which ones?   Answer Question
    • What do you know about the differences between Corporate recruiting and agency?   Answer Question

Autonomous Vehicle Trainer @ Cruise Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (South San Francisco, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

From a posting on CL. Initial interview was fine but could have saved both of us A LOT of time had the interview been via phone. There was no really need for me to visit the office particularly as the interviewer, an entry level rookie, had very little idea of what was going on.

However although I was told by interviewer and subsequent call/conversation with his manager where I was told I was the perfect fit for the job, they NEVER followed through on any of their promises to schedule a 2nd interview. Staff of San Francisco office seemed VERY young, probably not older than 35 yrs average. Professionalism was surface appearance only. Really rather sad that General Motors contracted with such a recruiting firm.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Ramon, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Ramon, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

This process took about two weeks. The recruiter was so nice and very helpful! I went in for the first round of interviews with the director and an account manager. They asked both behavioral and general questions. The next week I went in for the second interview which was a half day. This is when I met 5 different employees and they explained what they do on a day to day basis.

Warehouse Worker Interview

Anonymous Employee in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (South San Francisco, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Broad and simple questions to get you know you better. Find your strengths and weaknesses. Give you an opportunity to grow. Get some valuable experience and working ready condition. Straightforward and a way to find out more about the job and what they can offer. Personnel is an expertise on certain professional jobs so you need to find the right recruiter.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Alameda, CA) in September 2015.

Interview

Unprofessional. Used me as a backup and notified me a couple hours before the 2nd interview that they already hired someone for the position. Made me go through two skills testings (easy) before I got called in for the second interview. First interview was a 1-on-1 with the recruiter, and it was pretty casual.