Aerotek Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 3, 2017

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek in January 2017.

Interview

Interview consisted of basic questions. I managed to do pretty well on that. My recruiter was very friendly and this helped me to calm down. One of the best interviews I have had.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Portland, OR) in April 2016.

Interview

Two phones interviews then technical interview. Most of the questions were general, but related to big data and pipelines. I think it was ok and just want to fill this box. I said all what i know.

Interview Questions

• how to analysis big data? what is the biggest data your work with it?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

First is a phone interview, asked for details in my resume, then send a email to inform me to go to their company for an interview. In their company, it's a one to one interview. I explained my resume. The people interviewed me doesn't have technical background. After that, I don't have response.

Anonymous Employee in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Westminster, CO) in June 2012.

Interview

A little bit of red tape, but that's to be expected.

Interview Questions

• Have you ever used tool 'X'?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. They gave me a good amount and I accepted.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Surrey, BC (Canada)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Surrey, BC (Canada)).

Interview

Got contacted by an HR from aerotek for a software dev position for a local company.
    First interview was short, generic HR stuff on site. 2nd screening interview was from a higher position HR checking to see if I really was a fit for the position. 3rd was with 3 technical managers asking about my resume, problems I encountered, etc. A few technical questions like evaluating a string math equation. After the interview the manager gave me a written test to do. It was mostly commands in linux/Win stuff. A couple algo questions in the back.