Aerotek Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Sep 9, 2017

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

Two phone interviews before an in-person interview. Fairly unconventional. Came in on a Friday and everyone was wearing t-shirts and jeans. Was mostly interested in why I wanted a different career path. Stressed the importance of their culture and working as a team?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a 2 step process. First a phone interview. Then a 4 hour interview where you come to the office and meet everyone and speak individually for about 20 - 30 mins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was going well and had a very natural flow to it. The two interviewers began reading from a behavioral interview script that they had not previously had training with before. The questions felt forced and my responses to them began to repeat themselves. This method should be done away with for a position that is more of a feel based position.

Interview Questions

• What positives things would your parents say about your character...what else?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

1. Phone interview with an Aerotek Internal Recruiter. 2. In person interviews with 2+ Account Managers, followed by an interview with the Director. 3. Half day shadow - where you come in to the actual office and shadow with different recruiters to see what the job consists of on a daily basis.

Anonymous Employee in New Brunswick, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (New Brunswick, NJ) in May 2016.

Interview

Met with the DBO and some of the managers. Went through my resume and asked pretty straightforward questions about school, myself, precious jobs, and what I see my future like.

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (Bellevue, WA) in April 2016.

Interview

Half day interview with recruiters and managers, and a one on one interview with the director of business operations. A phone screen with a recruiter and manager happened before that. I shadowed some recruiters as well during my half day interview.

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Madison, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

There is a phone screen with an internal recruiter. Then you are brought in for a half day and interview. During the half day you sit with a couple different people seeing the actual role. Then you sit with the manager of the office and a couple of the account managers for the more formal interview

Interview Questions

• Questions will relate around how competitive you area.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

After the phone interview a face to face interview was scheduled. The in person interview was two parts. Part one was a panel interview with 2 of the senior recruiters. They asked a lot about my background and typical interview questions. The second part was an interview with the director. This interview was much more in depth. Make sure you stay composed, some tricky questions. The interviews took roughly 2 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

There is an initial phone screen with a professional internal recruiter. The next step is a half day office shadow where you sit with a recruiter to see what their day to day is like, and then have a formal interview with a few of the managers in the office. They mostly ask questions about leadership and your interest in a sales role or environment.

Interview Questions

• They ask why you want to work in a sales role.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone screening, Brief Phone interview going over the company, role and about yourself, In person interview with director of business ops, panel interview with account managers, job shadow and lastly another meeting (phone) with director of business ops.