Aerotek Technical Recruiter Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerotek Technical Recruiter Interview Questions

Updated Jan 13, 2017

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

Two phone interviews before an in-person interview. Fairly unconventional. Came in on a Friday and everyone was wearing t-shirts and jeans. Was mostly interested in why I wanted a different career path. Stressed the importance of their culture and working as a team?

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aerotek

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aerotek (New York, NY).

Interview

It was a 2 step process. First a phone interview. Then a 4 hour interview where you come to the office and meet everyone and speak individually for about 20 - 30 mins.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Seattle, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

The interview was going well and had a very natural flow to it. The two interviewers began reading from a behavioral interview script that they had not previously had training with before. The questions felt forced and my responses to them began to repeat themselves. This method should be done away with for a position that is more of a feel based position.

Interview Questions

• What positives things would your parents say about your character...what else?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Madison, WI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aerotek (Madison, WI) in December 2015.

Interview

There is a phone screen with an internal recruiter. Then you are brought in for a half day and interview. During the half day you sit with a couple different people seeing the actual role. Then you sit with the manager of the office and a couple of the account managers for the more formal interview

Interview Questions

• Questions will relate around how competitive you area.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

After the phone interview a face to face interview was scheduled. The in person interview was two parts. Part one was a panel interview with 2 of the senior recruiters. They asked a lot about my background and typical interview questions. The second part was an interview with the director. This interview was much more in depth. Make sure you stay composed, some tricky questions. The interviews took roughly 2 hours.

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aerotek (Chicago, IL) in May 2015.

Interview

There is an initial phone screen with a professional internal recruiter. The next step is a half day office shadow where you sit with a recruiter to see what their day to day is like, and then have a formal interview with a few of the managers in the office. They mostly ask questions about leadership and your interest in a sales role or environment.

Interview Questions

• They ask why you want to work in a sales role.   1 Answer

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Phone screening, Brief Phone interview going over the company, role and about yourself, In person interview with director of business ops, panel interview with account managers, job shadow and lastly another meeting (phone) with director of business ops.

Anonymous Employee in Woburn, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aerotek (Woburn, MA) in March 2015.

Interview

Spoke with the recruiter she kept in touch throughout the interview process, but it took a lot of effort to get a hold of her. She reached out only when she needed me not when I had questions for her. The first interview went well. I interviewed with one manager and another recruiter. They were very professional and had good questions. On the second interview which was a 1/2 day shadow I got to see the whole office. Aside from the majority seeming immature, there was one manager who loved to use swear words and came off as a bit offensive...then I had an interview with 2 "managers" who had no idea what they were doing. They did not even know what questions to ask me, and told me that, no intimidation I found myself bored and waiting for a challenge. I was told I would get an answer within a week, nobody responded. Very unprofessional and disgusted by the individuals working there. I am so glad this did not work out, later on I came to find out that I was overqualified... kind of ironic to have a recruiting company not call you back when they make those calls everyday for a living. Stay away, not worth it there are MUCH better and highly respected companies out there that will also offer much more money. P.S. very crappy benefits, high insurance costs, from my understanding almost no time off and not your typical 9-5. This is a job for college grads with a gpa below 2.5 and not a very high IQ.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to be a recruiter?
      What management style do you prefer?
      Do you have any questions?
      Do you have any questions?
      Do you have any questions? (Because we have nothing else to ask you)
      1 Answer

Negotiation

Very Unprofessional

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerotek (San Jose, CA) in February 2015.

Interview

Sat in a conference room and manager asked me questions. Asked me really uncomfortable things like what my parents do for a living and if I paid for college myself. Also started looking at texts on their phone halfway through interview.

Technical Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerotek.

Interview

Saw job posting on glass door, applied to the position. got a call a few days later from a recruiter and set up a phone interview. I had the phone interview then had an in person interview at the location. the interview went great so i had a half day shadow interview. this went well and i was told to follow up as I did the following day. There was no answer so i left a message, then had to follow up again a few days later. Upon receiving the call they were unprepared to give an answer and I received the information that they had gone with another candidate.

Interview Questions

• What bad things would your manager have to say about you.   1 Answer