Aerus Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aerus Interview Questions

Updated Jan 24, 2017

1.6

Management Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerus.

Interview

The interview process was fairly simple. They explained how they train you and how your salary would change as you move up from training to the management position. The pay does not seem great unless you put in the extra hours.

Interview Questions

• Are you familiar with our products?   1 Answer

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Kingston, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aerus (Kingston, PA).

Interview

It was a group interview without any prior notice of being as such. The interviewer explained nothing about the job, even after having been asked to do so on multiple occasions. He proceeded to tell stories and tales of how much money he makes each month and all of the wonderful things he owns. Tell tale signs of scams and pyramid schemes. I was offered a second interview but did not show for obvious reasons.

Interview Questions

• How much money do you expect to make in your first year with the company?   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Goldsboro, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerus (Goldsboro, NC) in August 2015.

Interview

The interview lasted about ten minutes tops. I was asked almost nothing about my background or qualifications. It almost seemed like the interviewer was trying to sell me on the idea of working there. I noped out of there because it felt too scammy. I don't think I was ever going to be assistant manager in any way. I got the impression that the job was actually to drive around selling overpriced vacuum cleaners to gullible people to only be paid on commission and not be reimbursed for gas.

Interview Questions

• They asked how much experience I had with sales and then talked up their "success stories" like one guy who made over $100k last year on commissions. Overall, I got the impression that it was pretty sketchy. They also talked about how in just a few months, I could open my own location and run my own business. Like I said, I don't think the interviewer was interested in asking me any actual questions.   Answer Question

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Greensboro, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aerus (Greensboro, NC) in May 2015.

Interview

Very brief. Told me they were looking for sales people that they can turn into managers. They then informed me that I would basically becoming a door to door vacuum cleaner sales person working solely on commission. This is of course after i was contacted by a franchise owner who said he wanted me to run one of his branches. Just tell the truth from the get go. Getting a qualified candidate through the door by misrepresentation and then telling them how glamorous outdoor sales are not great.

Interview Questions

• The questions were awful. What kind of transportIon do you have? Can you be here tomorrow and the next day for orientation and finally what makes you a good candidate.   Answer Question

Management Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aerus.

Interview

Very long hard to sit through group lecture about the company. All the individuals discussed was numbers and large unrealistic salaries. After this was a short one on one interview. Very unprofessional. Got a bad vibe about the business in the first 5 minutes being their, would not recommend to anyone.

Manager Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kingston, PA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aerus (Kingston, PA) in March 2015.

Interview

The interview went good I guess all be did was ask me if I can do the job and told all about how much money I can earn basic baited me with bs

Interview Questions

• Ask me why he should give me the job   1 Answer

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aerus (Virginia Beach, VA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was called and invited to an interview after responding to posting on Craigslist. When I showed up for the interview there were about 5 other people there as well and we all were sent to a room for a presentation on the company. We were then told to fill out an application and tell how long we lived in the area and if we had transportation.

Interview Questions

• Did I have reliable transportation.   1 Answer

Trainer Interview

Interview

it took three days... Day one, the interview. Give you a very brief description what they are looking for. They tell you to come back for an orientation. 2nd day, orientation is to tell you same as day before and a more descriptive explanation of what the company does. They tell you, you need to do a specific amount of hours of training. Third day, they have you sign a form which only says, after you complete ten appointments you will get paid. So, not hours. Its appointment based training. Once you complete the training, which is going to ten homes. Then they will sit with you and discuss what your hours interested and guaranteed pay. Then you start to train people.

Service Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Loveland, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aerus (Loveland, CO) in September 2014.

Interview

The process was conducted by phone as the owner lives in Great Falls, MT and I live and work in Colorado. For this position, the owner did tell who the company was and what they did, the type of work that I would be doing, the compensation, and the responsibilities involved. Integrity was his utmost concern.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any mechanical or electrical repair background?   1 Answer
    • Have you ever been convicted of any crime involving theft?   1 Answer
    • Can you operate a computer in a Windows environment and navigate the internet?   1 Answer

Telemarketer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aerus (Wilmington, DE) in July 2013.

Interview

Applied online and received a call to schedule interview the next day, of which i accepted. The interview process was easy. I was told after the interview to expect a call the next day of which I received the same evening of the interview. Be prepared to answer questions regarding your experience and how you would incorporate your experiences into the position. Very nice people to work with.

Negotiation

No negotiation