Aetna Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aetna Account Manager Interview Questions

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

Referred by a friend. Interviewed by phone, then in person with hiring manager, then a third interview with 3 different people. Standard questions, not difficult, very professional. I found all 3 levels that I interviewed with to be honest, above board and interested in what I had to say.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (New York, NY) in January 2016.

Interview

Found position posted on Glassdoor. Was contacted a week after applying and had phone interview. Was asked about my work history in details. Then waited 3 weeks to hear back from the recruiter.

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (San Diego, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

Typical interview questions. Helps if you are already licensed in the state in which you are applying. Overall hiring process consisted of applying online, a phone interview, in person interview. Once the job was offered I had to pass a background test as well as get drug tested.

Interview Questions

• Top three qualities about yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Miami, FL

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aetna (Miami, FL) in March 2011.

Interview

A recruiter contacted me when I applied for this position through the career services website at my University. We set up a phone interview that was to last approximately 30-40 minutes. The questions were a mix of traditional and behavior based interview questions. Such as, what was your proudest accomplishment? Have you ever had to make a decision/choice that conflicted with your ethical values? Why do you want to work for us? etc... Then at the end he asked me this bizaare question that was "How many jellybeans do you think could fit into a 747? I was completely thrown off but tried to talk through the math and how I would go about solving the problem....this was all that they were looking for, to hear your thought process and how you react to a difficult problem on your feet.

Interview Questions

• How many jelly beans do you think could fit into a 747?   1 Answer