Aetna Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aetna Business Analyst Interview Questions

2.5

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

Easy interview first on phone and then in person with hiring manager. Then offer in a week. In person was just for verification. Phone interview was specific to business analysis a bit technical

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Anonymous Employee in Middletown, CT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Middletown, CT).

Interview

3 Interviews; About an hour each interview; In order each interview measured integrity, required job skills, and personal endeavor.

Interview Questions

• Name a time you've worked unsuccessfully in a group.. Explain how the goal was met..   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I did the online assessment on 7/14. Was given a # to call. Called and did a phone interview that lasted 28 min with the rep asking me the usual questions such as name a time when you had to deal with difficult customers. How did you handle it? How many screens can you work from on the computer, name a time you work with a group and how did your contribution help the team...etc. After the phone interview the rep scheduled a F2F for one week later. My F@F interview is tomorrow. My friend said there is a easy data entry test and they will ask me the same questions all over again. If anyone is interested I will let you all know how it goes. I wish I could take a tape recorder in there and tape it.

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aetna (Phoenix, AZ) in November 2012.

Interview

I was hired through an agency. The recruiter set the time for my interview with the hiring manager. Following my interview, the agency contacted me with a job offer.

Interview Questions

• What have you heard about working at Aetna that would give you concern about accepting a job if offered to you?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Since I was hired my a recruiter, they offered me a wage and it was within the industry standard range so I accepted it without any further negotiation.