Aetna Care Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aetna Care Manager Interview Questions

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Southfield, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aetna (Southfield, MI).

Interview

Received an email and call from hr that the hiring manager requested an interview. Scheduled an in person interview. I tried to keep an open mind but the office staff was very unprofessional and made inappropriate comments. The director was degrading and insulting. I have been on multiple in person interviews with all of the top insurance companies and this was by far the least professional. It truly set the tone for how it would be as an employee. Blatant lack of teamwork, training, or staff development.

Interview Questions

• Strengths, weaknesses, expectations of the role, past experience related to the role, what former boss would say about you, asked past salary hx   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Care Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

I submitted application online and was contacted via phone by a couple different recruiters for a phone interview, I believe they all work together... I did one phone interview for maybe 20 mins. The caller was professional and polite. I did not progress to the next step and then received a denial email shortly after.

Anonymous Employee in King of Prussia, PA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna (King of Prussia, PA) in August 2009.

Interview

Applied online, received phone call for interview. Interview itself was piece of cake' just a lot of superficial questions, unrelated to job. Trying to build headcount & expand certain work departments. Started within 2 weeks of offer and acceptance.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a problem with a co-worker?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about having your calls monitored?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No real negotiation' just presented with an offer.