Aetna Case Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 14, 2017

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna in March 2017.

Interview

This was a standard interview process. I met with two team members. I felt positive about it and was led to believe that I would hear back one way or another but got absolutely no feedback afterward. Not even a rejection letter or email. I feel that there should be standard letters or notifications sent out to candidates that are not selected as a professional and common courtesy.

Interview Questions

• standard questions about my experience, my job goals, etc.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Anonymous Employee in High Point, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aetna (High Point, NC) in February 2015.

Interview

It was comfortable and fairly easy asked about experience provided job description talked about benefits talked about trends in healthcare. Talked about long term opportunities lay offs and all the other fun that comes with an interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aetna (Chicago, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

Its was distracting...one person on the phone and one person in front of me and you could tell they were both doing other things. Overall it was a smooth process until you get to the verification process that they put you through after you get an offer.

Interview Questions

• How do you believe you will add to the Aetna values.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Franklin, TN) in June 2014.

Interview

Applied with GLC and very quickly an interview was set up without any details of the contract agreement - Terms, Duration, Compensation, Company Rules and Conduct, Etc. After the initial contact from GLC I first interviewed for a position with the contracting/licensing department but the manager declined to offer me the position. Then GLC sent me on another interview for the case manager position.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to work 4-5 hours of OT daily and work on Saturdays during AEP?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation with individual. This was done by the contracting agency.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Perrysburg, OH

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Perrysburg, OH) in March 2014.

Interview

brief interview at job fair. Two persons. Went well, I was hired on the spot. It was a new company starting up in our area. I did drug screen and background check, but never was officially offered the job until the day before I was supposed to start. I work in management, therefore was unable to provide the proper notice of 3-4 weeks. I had to decline.

Anonymous Employee in Richfield, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aetna (Richfield, OH) in March 2011.

Interview

Aetna values experience in the job area to which you are applying. Expect one or more phone interviews and an onsite interview if you work in proximity of a local office

Interview Questions

• How do you see yourself in 5 yrs, 10 yrs.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, it is important to bring your specific needs to the table.