Aetna Claims Processor Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aetna Claims Processor Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Melville, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Melville, NY) in November 2014.

Interview

The interview process was rather simple but lengthy. I had spoke to someone over the phone let up a interview. I had been in contact with them over the course of a couple weeks. I was offered the position and accepted. I then had to go through a background check and drug test.

Interview Questions

• They had a quiz on how well you understand claims forms including HCFA 1500 and UB04. Ask basic interview questions, along with basic math questions.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Claims Processor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aetna (Fresno, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Submitted resume on a Thursday, got a call the following Wednesday and did a phone interview right then and there. They set up an in person interview for that Saturday. Went to the interview and do did about 30 other people. Had a quick interview in from of two other people in a huge room with other I reviews going on. Didn't make me feel too special and made me wonder how employment at this company would be like. Was walked out after interview and was told "You will receive an email next week, please make sure to follow the instructions as quickly as possible, we are acting quickly with the process". I figured by the comment that I was a shoe-in and would proceed to the next step. Hmmmm, not so much!! 3 days later I received an email but it was a "Thanks for your time but we decided to go with someone else" type of email. Very confusing interview process...nothing was ever clear as to how the process worked. I'm thinking after reading all of the comments on here; I'm glad I didn't get offered a job.

Interview Questions