Aetna Director Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aetna Director Interview Questions

Updated Sep 15, 2016

2.8

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Philadelphia, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Philadelphia, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

3 interviews, 2 on phone, one in person. All told me they would love to have me on their team. Later received feedback that I wasn't dynamic enough. So in the end 6 hours spent and not dynamic enough?

Interview Questions

• I'm thinking you are around my age right? Do you have any kids?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna in October 2015.

Interview

I started with an initial phone screen interview with the recruiter. We scheduled a more in depth discussion a few days later that lasted for an hour where the recruiter provided more information about the position, benefits and asked questions about my experience and what I was looking for in a job. After that meeting, we scheduled a phone interview with the hiring manager about a week later. I spoke to the hiring manager for about an hour and seemed encouraged about the process. I touched based with the recruiter and got feedback that the hiring manager was impressed with me but needed to interview other candidates. Ultimately, the hiring manager went with an internal candidate, but I really appreciated how the recruiter continued to be responsive to my notes during the decision process and actually sharing real updates on the status along the way.

Interview Questions

• How was I a fit for this position given it would be an industry change for me?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna (New York, NY) in October 2013.

Interview

Panel Interview; 4 hours

Interview Questions

• Do you have a good memory?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Houston, TX) in February 2012.

Interview

Recruiter called, set up face to face, received offer over dinner

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Offer was made, negotiation was easy