Aetna Concierge Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aetna Concierge Interview Questions

3.4

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Fresno, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

First filled out the application online then about a week later I received a phone call from a Chicago number for a phone interview basic customer service interview consisted of mostly behavioral questions, I was then put on hold and when the individual came back on the line she set up a face to face interview about two days later. Had a face to face interview with I believed to hiring managers for two different departments this was basically a lot of behavioral customer service questions they ask why you wanted to work for and why you would be a good fit for Aetna and they gave you your salary information right then and there. I was told that I would be set up for a second interview with the head manager over the phone about a week later. In in fact I was contacted by the hiring manager who then set me up with an over the phone interview with the hiring manager out of New Albany Ohio. This interview pretty much consisted of the same behavioral type questions also asking why you want to work for Aetna why you would be a good fit. I received the employment application the very same day, I filled it out immediately fax over the background authorization form and I basically waited. A few days later I get an email from someone from the HR department asking me to add some more information because I didn't completely fill out the application. After this was completed I was called the next day with a job offer from an HR recruiter, who told me that I need to do a drug test within the next two days and that my start day would be about mid October.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you went above and beyond for your company.   Answer Question
    • Explain how you would handle a situation with a difficult customer.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation face.

Associate Health Concierge Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Scottsdale, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aetna (Scottsdale, AZ) in February 2015.

Interview

Applied online, recruiter contacted me and raved about my resumé. Set up interview. Met with male interviewer who was dressed very casually (for a professional interview). Once started proceeded to attack my resumé and ask how I could ask for so much money considering I had no experience. This is a multi-billion dollar company and my wage request was well within the industry average. I was completely taken aback as my entire resumé is customer service related. He was looking for the specifc words "call center", not customer service. Interviewer made no eye contact and showed absolutely zero facial expression. I was extremely close to walking out of the interview but figured I would stick it out. I then contacted my recruiter regarding the experience, twice, and so far no reply from him. Definitely the most unprofessional experience I have had with any interview. Ever.

Interview Questions

• Name a time where you thought of an idea yourself and implemented it with a company   1 Answer

Health Concierge/Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Albany, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aetna (New Albany, OH) in August 2014.

Interview

i dont remember which was first....theres a phone interview from an hr rep who works from home. they will be your contact person after the face to face. afterwards I believe they will have you come in for 2 panel interview. if one leaves and another person comes in to replace them, then you pretty much the job. they'll ask questions from a list then attempt to start casual conversation about anything to see what type of person you are. if all this happens your pretty much hired. they'll walk you out and tell you to make sure to answer the phone when HR calls. from there its drug tests and background tests usually takes about a week or so.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in High Point, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aetna (High Point, NC) in December 2013.

Interview

Spoke with a HR represenative by phone, she asked the ususal questions that pertain to customer service.

Interview Questions

• Not unexpected but this is where the interview went south. How would I explain a difficult insurance term or concept to a client?'   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aetna (Fresno, CA) in March 2012.

Interview

I studied for that interview like crazy & was prepared for all the questions & felt my interview was the best i'd ever had but they emailed me saying they were looking at other prospectives with more experience related to their field of work. Whatever!

Interview Questions

• They ask what you know about their company, the department hiring, and the position.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fresno, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Fresno, CA) in July 2009.

Interview

I had a phone interview and after my phone interview I was offered a face to face interview. This interview consisted of the hiring manager along with a rep. on her team. They asked the regular questions, and I smiled the whole time trying to really sell myself answering there questions. After the interview I received a email for the online application and I filled that out and submitted it. As of today I have heard not one word back and I interviewed the 3rd of July and the training class started on the 3rd of Aug. I believe they should speed up there process and if they are not interested in you they should get that out the way and say it!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time that you received great customer service and how did it make you feel.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for Aetna   1 Answer