Aetna Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Dec 13, 2017

2.7

Analytics and Behavior Change Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aetna (Boston, MA) in November 2017.

Interview

Started with a phone interview, mostly behavioral and asked one technical question.

Then had an onsite interview. Started off with a brief presentation of the department, and then 3 interviews. First was technical, two afterwards behavioral. All interviewers had sheets and were scoring answers out of 5 for all of the candidates. I thought the interview went well and really enjoyed my experience there, but haven't heard from anyone in a few weeks so I guess I didn't get the job. Very disappointing and not exactly sure what they were looking for, but I have heard that interviews for the same org are much more relaxed in the New York office.

Tax Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT) in November 2017.

Interview

It took me about 2 weeks from the day I submitted my application online until the day I got an official offer letter. In addition to that, drug test and background check will be taking sometime about another 2 weeks also.
    I had first phone screen by HR, following by an invitation to their beautiful Hartford Campus where I met three amazing Tax Directors. Then a week later I got an email for another phone interview with senior tax manager. I got an offer right after my last phone interview.

Case Management Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in West Palm Beach, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (West Palm Beach, FL) in November 2017.

Interview

I applied online through Aetna.com back in October and after not receiving a response from the human resource department. It wasn't until I decided to cancel my account did I get a response.

Interview Questions

• How would you determine to take care of having numerous cases at a time?   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

Interview consists of tell me a time when questions with a manager to determine of candidate fits. Questions take all of 30 minutes to an hour based on detail of answers given. Time for questions by interviewee and then you're done and wait to hear back.

Interview Questions

• Questions vary based on department but are pretty standard like tell me a time you helped a customer solve an issue.   Answer Question

Summer Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

They asked predominantly behavioral interview questions, in addition to questions about my personal resume. I was a sales intern, so in my second interview, I was asked about what i find most important in the sales process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you failed. How did you overcome failure?   Answer Question

Data Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (New York, NY) in October 2017.

Interview

The interview includes two rounds of questions and lunch. The first round was led by two leaders of a team for 45 minutes, and the second round was conducted by one interviewer for one hour.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Saint Louis, MO

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna (Saint Louis, MO) in September 2017.

Interview

The process was disappointing. I applied online and was called to do a phone screen, then an in person interview. The interview went great, I was positive that I would get the position. I was told to expect a decision within the next week. The next morning I received an email saying the position had been canceled. I reached out to my recruiter who advised me the position was canceled because the team is being relocated to another state. Instead of reaching out to people before their in person interviews, they decided to waste our time. I had such a great impression of the company before this. Very unprofessional and disappointing moment

Information Technology Leadership Development Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Tempe, AZ) in October 2017.

Interview

The first round was very relaxed. It was very refreshing to see that the interview flowed very well and that the interviewers (two people at once) were all very friendly. They asked mostly behavioral question and a few vaguely technical questions. Overall, it was a great experience!

Interview Questions

• How would you explain the internet to someone who does not have much experience with technology?   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sunrise, FL

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Sunrise, FL) in October 2017.

Interview

A phone interview was scheduled and then an on-site interview at the Sunrise office. Great communication and follow-up. Standard admin questions, programs used. Seems like it would be a great company to work for.

Data Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aetna in October 2017.

Interview

I had an on campus interview with Aetna on Oct.18, haven't heard back from them ever since.
    The interview was an hour long, we went through my resume and they talked about data engineering at Aetna