Aetna National Superintendent of Underwriting Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aetna National Superintendent of Underwriting Interview Questions

Updated May 22, 2017

2.8

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

The interview process with the hiring manager began with a telephone interview and ended with a face to face interview. I then had a telephone interview with the regional CEO of the health plan. Each part of this process was timely and professional.

Interview Questions

• Was I willing to work overtime on occasions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Technical Role Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT) in May 2017.

Interview

Kafkaesque experience and a bit strange. Full time position, in the Hartford CT office. (I would have to relocate - as my current location is nearly a 4 hour drive - one-way.) First round phone interview - with the hiring manager and a senior developer, both on the phone. When they mentioned scheduling the in-person interview, I politely said that I would be happy to meet with them in person, and that I would make one trip for consecutive days, so I could also meet with the other firms in the area, who I am talking with.

The manager said loudly: I don't care about your other interviews! It was such a shock to me, that I apologized to her.

Later on, I emailed the HR person, and told them to withdraw me from consideration.

Interview Questions

• Various technical areas. The only difficult part, was dealing with the manager's unexpected emotional outburst.   1 Answer

RN Case Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

Telephone interview with HR then 2nd interview with hiring manager. Applied online and was contacted by email to setup the initial interview. Was a typical initial interview by HR just reviewing qualifications. The hiring manager went into further details.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral questions, name a time when you had a conflict with a coworker and how did you resolve it etc.   Answer Question

Underwriting Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Two rounds of interviews at their offices and then a phone call one week later. I was interviewed by two employees directly across from me and then one on a conference call.

Interview Questions

• What are the pros and cons of being competitive and are you?   Answer Question

Underwriting Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

I was referred and received a call asking if I could go in for an in-person interview. I said sure. After the in-person interview I was told I'd be called in for a second round interview if chosen. The second round was skipped and I was offered a job less than a week later.

Healthcare Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Richmond, VA) in April 2017.

Interview

Career fair and then worked with recruiter, telephonic interview, job offer and salary negotiations. Easy, fast, efficient. The application for the position through the company site is a bear.

Interview Questions

• What are two of your greatest professional accomplishments?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Very nice interview but same questions asked over and over again in different ways. Recruiters extremely unorganized and seemed bothered when you follow up on a VERY slow process. I was told they were hiring immediately and after 2 months was offered the job. I had already accepted another position thinking that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had a conflict that you had to overcome....   Answer Question

Senior Web Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Aetna (Denver, CO) in April 2017.

Interview

Initial phone screen, in person interview where I was given a 4 hour code challenge even though I was told it was only a 1 hour challenge and then had to meet with 6 developers to explain it and have a more in-depth interview. The total interview time was almost 6 hours and I was told it would be 2...

Provider Services Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna in April 2017.

Interview

Phone interview. The recruiter asked a list of can questions. Asked about why you want to apply for the job. Asked about salary expectations. Your strengths and your weaknesses. When can you start. Asked about your skills and accomplishments.

Interview Questions

• Asked if you had experience in travel for your previous job.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aetna (Pittsburgh, PA).

Interview

I was asked questions about my previous experience with Customer Service. I was asked how I would difficult calls. I was given a test call to see how I would do. Then, I was given a tour of the floor were I would be working if given the position.

Interview Questions

• How would you handle a difficult call?   1 Answer