Aetna Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aetna Project Manager Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2017

2.4

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna (Tampa, FL) in April 2017.

Interview

Very nice interview but same questions asked over and over again in different ways. Recruiters extremely unorganized and seemed bothered when you follow up on a VERY slow process. I was told they were hiring immediately and after 2 months was offered the job. I had already accepted another position thinking that I was not selected.

Interview Questions

• Name a time that you had a conflict that you had to overcome....   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Anonymous Employee in Plantation, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aetna (Plantation, FL) in January 2016.

Interview

Typical behavior based questions, and the interviewer asked about skills set. And specific questions about methodology related to my field. If your qualified you should be able to answer what's being asked.

Interview Questions

• What are your strengths, weaknesses, etc   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT) in October 2015.

Interview

Met recruiter and hiring manager at a job fair. The process took 4+ weeks. Initial interview impression was positive. Later the process was very disorganized. I was contacted for an on site interview and it was rescheduled several times. Traveled to site and no one was available to meet with me. I decided to not pursue the position any further.

Interview Questions

• Do you use SharePoint to manage projects?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT).

Interview

Received phone call from HR rep. Interviewed with 2 individuals who appeared to be interviewing for 2 different positions on the same day. I was very interested in the position, but did not get an offer. I would have been happy to be working on the project they were putting together.

Interview Questions

• There wasn't any difficult questions.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna.

Interview

My experience with the recruiter was horrible. Upon my first contact with her, she was extremely unprofessional by asking me to "call her back in 5 minutes", which I did and she explained that she was in the middle of doing something. Her screening process was very stale.

Interview Questions

• The questions were ridiculous and irrelevant. The recruiter was only contacting me out of a sense of obligation because of a referral from an executive within the company.   Answer Question