Aetna Senior Customer Service Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aetna Senior Customer Service Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Aetna

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aetna (Jacksonville, FL) in September 2015.

Interview

Received phone call from HR in main department from another state. Spoke briefly about position and was I qualified for the position. Once it was decided that I would be granted an interview, email communication regarding time of interview and the available benefits in the company. Interviewed with one of the managers of the particular area I was applying for. the higher level manager w not available for the review,

Interview Questions

• What skills can you bring to the team   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Senior Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tucson, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Aetna (Tucson, AZ) in March 2017.

Interview

Two + months process. Applied and a week later received a call to schedule a phone interview. The phone interview goes over your resume, the position, salary range, and what skills you possess. after that you get an email if they want to move forward with your application (which the initial application is extremely small--just a few questions). The face to face interview was very casual yet informative. Met with one person and she was absolutely amazing! very detailed, informative, and made me feel very comfortable. 3 days later received an email inviting me for a 2nd interview which consisted of a few questions with another individual and then a meeting with the director. Both very easy questions 'tell me about yourself" felt very comfortable in both settings and i knew this was the place for me. after my 2nd inteveirw the same day i receive a call that the hiring team wanted to move forward with me and i received an email to submit for the FCRA and background check. Just waiting for that to process (today is Friday so i expect to hear early next week) and move forward with the drug (urinalysis) test. over all very nice and detailed process.

Update** received a call 48 hours later (4/4) with job offer; took urine drug test today (4/4) and background consent form will be sent within 24 hours. Will be starting 5/1.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?   1 Answer
    • tell me about a time when you had to implement change, what was the change and how did you go about implementing it.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you didn't agree with a business process and how did you resolve it   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation necessary. Salary far more than I expected