Aetna Senior Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aetna Senior Project Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Phoenix, AZ) in February 2012.

Interview

Very quick interview with the staffing contact, and scheduled for face-to-face 1:1 with the hiriing manager.

Interview Questions

• Behavioral style interview - asked standard question on dealing with "difficult people"   1 Answer

Original offer was about 10K less than expected. They did negotiate to a 5K difference. The health benefits seemed less than other companies I had interviewed with, which was a surprise. I would have expected a health company to have better benefits at a more competitve cost. I have better benefits through private insurance, and cost is only $50 more/month. The other item was that I had several friends that are former employees of Aetna in Phoenix. They all talked about a harsh combative culture, where your teammates do not help or share information that is necessary for you to perform your job functions...best dexcribed to me as information hoarding.

Other Interview Reviews for Aetna

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hartford, CT

Application

The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Aetna (Hartford, CT) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied for the position in late January. Eventually saw system status change that I was "Being Reviewed". Received call 18 days after initial submission to come in for an on-site panel interview. I thanked the individual that called and extended my thanks to the team for their consideration in the process however at this point, I declined as I had already accepted another offer.

Interview Questions

• There was no recruiter screening or team member phone interview stage. Was called in directly for an on-site panel interview.   Answer Question