Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions in Houston, TX | Glassdoor

Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions in Houston, TX

1.3

Call Center Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Houston, TX).

Interview

Process was very long if you go to interview or test expect to be there all day. My experience was the same as the previous review. After the computer test which was basic call center stuff, (listening to pretend calls and inputting pretend data into accounts ). After I finished I was told to come back for one on one interview, once again expect to be there all day. After the one on one I was offered the job and given my training schedule. They gave me a address to go to to get my drug test done.

Interview Questions

They couldn't even uphold interview times how unprofessional. Why would I want to work for the company that's always running late. Also the overall professionalism of the employees there was way below what I'd surround myself with.

Customer Care Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Houston, TX) in March 2011.

Interview

After applying online I was contacted through e-mail giving me a specific time and location to go for an interview. I arrived approximately 1/2 hour early, my appointment was at 11:00 a.m., only to be told to come back at 1:30 p.m. So I went to a local eatery to kill some time and use the restroom as they have no facilities for you to use as you sit there and wait. At close to 2:00 p.m. myself along with about twenty other people were called in and seated at computers to take a customer service skills test which lasted approximately 45 minutes. After that we were told whether or not we passed. If you passed which I did, I was told to come back the next day for a one on one interview. I arrived the next day approximately 20 minutes early, my appointment time was at 10:00 a.m. I was finally called at 11:05 a.m. and just as the interview began I was told that I would have to be available for any shift between the hours of 6:00 a.m. and 12:00 midnight. I would not have any choice in the shift I would be given after the eight week training program and I would have to remain on that shift for six months before I could request a shift change.

Interview Questions

• Would you be available for any shift between 6:00 a.m. and 12:00 midnight.   Answer Question

I was not able to work until midnight as I am a single mother with a school age child.

Inside Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Houston, TX) in December 2009.

Interview

I took a computer skills test and filled out an application then interviewed with HR . They gave me more paper work to fill out. HR gave directions and information of location of drug testing site. The results of the computer skills test came back and they mentioned my score was acceptable.