Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.2

164 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Systems Development Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (New York, NY).

Interview

I was asked a few technical questions and a few behavioral questions were asked. The interview process was not rigorous. I was introduced and spoke with several members of the team.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Lexington-Fayette, KY).

Interview

The interview process was fairly easy. I simply had a referral from a friend and I completed HR clerical testing the next day. Two days later, I had my interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

They do a full background investigation. Thus, the wait and call back took about 2 moths or so but soon after I received an income offer I was working immediately; within a week or so.

Interview Questions

• This is a contract position and can end at anytime. Do you know what that neans to you personally and for the business? Are you comfortable with that?   1 Answer
    • You will be working directly under the senior accountant. Have you ever worked directly under strict supervision? Tell us about your experience.   1 Answer

Negotiation

I did not negotiate

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mesa, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Mesa, AZ) in July 2015.

Interview

Formal. Interviewer tried to present a relaxed format, but they didn't seem to feel comfortable doing this [perhaps they are new]. He used a scripted format - psychological type interview. These formatted interviews attempt to be objective - but they make the applicant ill-at-ease. And they do not demonstrate how well the person reacts to a client, or how well the applicant can communicate in writing.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you received a call from a difficult client. What was the situation, and how did you handle them?   1 Answer

I looked at the work environment, and reflected on it. The suite had no windows, the lighting was kept very low, and there were no clocks anywhere. I felt that this was a dreadful environment to try to stay alert in!

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

Interview was very short, I didn't think I did very well, but was offered a job immediately. The person I interviewed seemed very disinterested in her own position, and just seemed like she was willing to hire anyone on.

Interview Questions

• What previous experience do you have dealing with customers?   Answer Question

Data Entry Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in February 2015.

Interview

It was short.... within 20 to 30 minutes you will know if you got the job or not. The interview was done through Instant Message. The hiring Manager will tell you about themselves and where he/she is located.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      What are your biggest strengths?
      What are your career goals?
      What do you understand by privacy, code of conduct and petty cash ?   Answer Question

Application

The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

Phone, online and in person process was long but worth it. Interviewed by phone a few times before a face to face. Blood test for health Ins - verify if you're a smoker or non smoker

Customer Care Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

Called in reply to a Craigslist ad. (extremely misleading ad) . Scheduled an interview for the following day.

Arrived at an empty waiting room, with a phone on the counter and a sign instructing me to call and let them know I have arrived....

Was greeted and taken to the 'lab' to fill out an application and take an assessment test.

They tell you that dependent on your assessment test, they will conduct an onsite interview.
    Maybe 5 minutes after the assessment, i was told my score was good, and was led to a cubicle for an interview.

Interview was easy. Basic questions. I was informed that the position was taking inbound Customer service calls for SPRINT CELLULAR SERVICE, and it seemed like there were Sales involved. Job position has nothing to do with XEROX.

Interview Questions

Pay is only $9.15/hour base for a SALES POSITION.

Benefits Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tempe, AZ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Tempe, AZ) in September 2014.

Interview

First interview, very throughal, informative. Excellent Interviewer. Interviewer explained policies of Xerox. Benefits start as soon as you are a permanent employee. Dress is business casual, very strict on dress policies.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

Applied online and got a call from recruiter within a week to set up a phone call. The initial phone interview was detailed and lasted about 45 mins. Got invited to in person interview the following week. The interview was the MD them VP and 4 other sr. managers. The total time was about 5 hours plus. Genrealy very polite with very specific questions about my resume and the type of work.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I was able to negotiate my salary and relocation package. They were very open to it and very acoomodative.