Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Affiliated Computer Services Interview Questions

Updated Feb 15, 2017

2.2

Test Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in May 2011.

Interview

Its challenging throughout... I applied through online job portal and received the call from HR person who seems to be too experienced on Domain and he executed the huge list of questionnaire to test my domain knowledge and skill sets and then shared the schedule of next round. Round 1 was with panel of group who are experts in there area and they analysed properly whether I fit the bill or not and soon after this round there was online conference call with onsite counter parts who are limited but specific in testing your knowledge and finally you got the big smile on everyone’s faces and you got selected.

Interview Questions

• Please share the challenging moments of your management career and how you tackled them in detailed and step-by-step Manner?   Answer Question

Negotiation

No need to negotiate, company offers best in the industry

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in March 2010.

Interview

The Hiring process is slow , the interviews are challenging in order to know that they are hiring the correct person for the correct position

Interview Questions

• What are you most prod of your work in past/current jobs ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, check market price for salary and depending on the position you want (they will let you know how many are open) and go high.

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Noida (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Noida (India)) in June 2010.

Interview

Hiring process is simple and straight (below is for a fresher)
    1. Written Test
    2. Group Discussion
    3. PI
    4. Manager Round
    5. HR meet

for the experienced guys - remove step 1 & 2 instead comes one more round for technical/domain expertise

Interview Questions

• how would you manage a conflict between two teams involved in transitioning a project   Answer Question

Information Management Senior Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2012.

Interview

Got call from Recruiter through Naukri. My Interview process started way back in Nov'12 and after a series of interviews (toatlly 12) got selected in April'13.

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Santo Domingo (Dominican Republic)) in June 2009.

Interview

The interview process with ACS, is very detailed and objective. All information from prospective employee is gathered revised, verified. Unlike the mayority of customer service providers, there is an academical requirement in order for you to become part of the company. All key areas are evaluated : intellectual and performance.

Interview Questions

• Regain trust and commitment from a mistreated customer that represents a ket marketing asset to expand business - explain how, worst case scenario.   Answer Question

Senior .NET Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Pasay, Pasay (Philippines)) in February 2011.

Interview

Good thing here is technical interview is either 1 or 2 times only including offshore US technical interview unlike in other companies there are a lot of stages. You can finish exam and first technical interview in just one day after that you may be scheduled for a US technical interview in the evening.

Interview Questions

• They ask about OOP, Basic C# and ASP.Net, Architecture/Design Patterns and other things   Answer Question

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Dallas, TX).

Interview

Typical Screening interview va phone & in person interviews.

Interview Questions

• Three people would like to interview (living or deceased)   1 Answer

Director of Operations Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in August 2009.

Interview

This was a fairly intensive interview process, talk to recruiter, did full phone screen, went on to speak to the VP of HR, via phone screen, flew me to Albuquerque customer service center with for interview with hiring VP. Flew in, had met VP for dinner, was told my next day would consist of the following: Tour the facility, meet with two individuals who would be peers, the I would meet with three individuals who would be direct reports in panel, then I would be given a business case to analyze and I would do a panel presentation to the peer group and then VP. My tour of the facility completely my desire to work for them, their employees were unprofessional and the center was a mess. After talking with the person who would have been my peer, she was completely uninterested in meeting me, I was done. I purposely tanked the presentation, did not want to work there.

Interview Questions

• You have seen our work environment, what do you think?   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (New Delhi (India)) in August 2009.

Interview

Firstly technical written test was taken. After clearing test, two technical interviews were conducted. Whole process took complete day. Result was declared at end of day. I got selected and got offer letter after one week. It was good experience for me and entire hiring process was smooth and cool.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

I did not negotiate as it was a good offer for me as a Fresher and it was good career opportunity too.

Senior Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in New Delhi (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (New Delhi (India)) in October 2010.

Interview

I was called for the interview and the first round was HR round then Skill test then Operation Manager took the final round.