Affiliated Computer Services Systems Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Affiliated Computer Services Systems Administrator Interview Questions

2.8

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Austin, TX) in February 2011.

Interview

Initial phone interview. Then a follow-up phone phone interview with a team member. And finally a group interview with multiple customers.

Low salary.

Other Interview Reviews for Affiliated Computer Services

Systems Administrator Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services.

Interview

Phone Interview. Hiring manager provides description of the groups responsibilities, round robin (different interviewers) with easy questions mostly to see how you communicate and respond to typical situations

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation where you had to resolve an administration problem without adequate on-site resources.   1 Answer

Mulitple offers/Read reviews on GlassDoor

Systems Administrative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services in June 2010.

Interview

Applied on line. Received a call back for an interview within 12 days. No follow up happened as stated.
    Had to call back to confirm. When arriving at the interview found that it wasn't scheduled but the hiring manager was flexibile and interviewed me for an hour. Presented the job description and was told the "job had changed" - different title and compensation. This of course immediately felt like "a bait and switch" deal, that left me with mixed feelings about the company and it's level of ethics and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• was asked a series of technical questions about a new framework being introduced.   1 Answer

Systems Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Affiliated Computer Services (Mexico, Distrito Federal (Mexico)) in March 2010.

Interview

The Hiring process is slow , the interviews are challenging in order to know that they are hiring the correct person for the correct position

Interview Questions

• What are you most prod of your work in past/current jobs ?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Yes, check market price for salary and depending on the position you want (they will let you know how many are open) and go high.