Affine Analytics Analytics Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Affine Analytics Analytics Consultant Interview Questions

Interviews at Affine Analytics

2.0

Analytics Consultant Interview

Interview

The most horrible experience ever. I would turn down the offer if offered one which they won't be offering anyway.

Initial talks with HR went well and a call was scheduled for the first technical round. The interviewer asked sometime to go through my resume after the call started and suddenly asked a vague question asking my analytics experience. I was asked some SQL queries like merging two columns without union, union all and insert into statements and 4 other SQL questions. When I was speaking my thoughts loud, interviewer asked me to speak in SQL language. I read the SQL query in air and interviewer wasn't convinced. He said, u rate yourself as 8/10 and cannot speak in SQL way ?
On top of it, call got disconnected and the interviewer was complaining to HR that I disconnected the call. I was in the conference bridge telling an answer and discovered that no one is inline. I wrote to HR that I am still in line and the interviewer joined again.
This is the best part :D he asked me about machine learning modeling and I bet, the interviewer does not even know about the variance. I spoke the ML language and he was not ready to accept my answers. He started behaving rude and commanding. I lost all the interest in the company at that time.

I wrote to HR that this isn't the workplace that I am looking for. Friends, I would never recommend this company to you. It's all bossism right from your first call. Holy crap !!

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Affine Analytics

Analytics Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affine Analytics in December 2017.

Interview

Was one of the worst interview i have ever taken.The interviewer was rude and was never in a position to listen to what i was saying.Learn to respect the candidate before taking an interview.

Interview Questions

• Asked about measurement metrics for logistic regression.   Answer Question