Affine Analytics Business Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Affine Analytics Business Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Affine Analytics

Business Analyst Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Affine Analytics.

Interview

The interview questions were easy but the interviewer was very rude. The HR rounds were around 30min and were as usual. But the guy who took the technical interview was really arrogant and rude. It started with the regular tell me about yourself. He started questioning when I started explaining my projects. He seemed to be unsatisfied with the way I was explainng my work. Every time I tried to explain in a different manner, he started interrupting me saying, "Is this how you explain your project?", "I dont want to know about your data". He interrupted me thrice before I finally took a pause and started fresh. During the sql questions, he said, " Do you know my questions beforehand?". Candidates who are looking for a job are bound to answer questions with ease because they have been prepairing daily, at least for simole questions like joining two tables.
My interview went ok, I answered all the questions correctly, finally I got a reject.

Interview Questions

• Simole questions like self join and unions. A little bit about machine learning algorithms.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Affine Analytics

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Affine Analytics in December 2014.

Interview

1. Aptitude test with average level of difficulty.20 questions to solve in 40 minutes.
    2.GD topics were betting sold be legalized or not. Core vs non core jobs. Euthanasia
    3.Interview process which will check your analytical abilities and your grasp on numbers

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy interviews. Don't really gives much value to knowledge instead focused mainly on my previous company experience. But still good experience as I got selected. Just be yourself. Go and enjoy. Environment is good for working,

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affine Analytics in October 2015.

Interview

First is a written round which is fairly simple! Then comes GD! Mostly it will be on current affairs....then was the PI! Proper knowledge on the profile is required.....the written test will have verbal and aptitude questions...

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First round: Written test.100+had applied. Easy level quant, data interpretation and verbal ability.
    Second round: Group discussion: 35 shorlisted for this round. Topics were generic
    Third round: PI 1: CV based round, one math, probability and puzzle asked
    Fourth round: PI 2: Almost entirely CV based, two puzzles asked. Tell me about yourself, what you have done till now, plans, etc.
    Note: They stress on math skills. So if you have any academic achievement in math/stats, mention it on you cv.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

No prior analytics experience -
    Aptitude test - Toughness level: Medium
    Technical Round I - Basic coding questions (resume based), business based questions, puzzles, and guesstimates
    Technical Round III - Basic aptitude maths problems, guesstimates, and resume probe

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process is bit slow but its worth waiting. it almost take 2 week for me. as its a big and growing company it was understandable. Panel was good and impressive and open for discussion. if you don't know the answer then they will give some hint to solve the problem. if you have any different way of looking at the questing they were open for discussion.

Interview Questions

• As being a fresher i need to undergo many round.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

he interview process was a phase approach. Initial phone screen then two to three phone conversations, moving to scheduling of face to face meeting. In person interview was at Affine onsite

Interview Questions

• Describe several challenges you faced in your previous role   Answer Question

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raurkela (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Raurkela (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

There were three rounds:
    Written Test (Quant, Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Verbal Ability)
    Group Discussion
    Personal Interview

Approx 600 students appeared for the test and 90 something were short listed for the Group Discussion round. From each of the Group Discussion Session, out of 12 candidate 3 were selected for the next round. Second Interview was conducted for few shortlisted candidates and from them candidates were offered jobs.

Interview Questions

• 2 Puzzles
      2 Guesstimate Questions
      Difficulty level of puzzles were medium.
      Guesstimate :
      How many trains are running in India?
      How would you setup and marketize a new mobile phone company in USA?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Mumbai (India)) in August 2016.

Interview

5 rounds were conducted. First they conducted a Aptitude test followed by a Group discussion. Then a Case study round followed by a Technical round. The technical round was meant only for Data scientist role however the case study round was common for for data scientist as well as business analyst. Then they conducted an HR interview.

Interview Questions

• Impact of Raghuram rajan's exit on Indian market ?

Xaomi mobiles business capture case study   Answer Question