Affine Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Affine Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews at Affine Analytics

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Affine Analytics.

Interview

An amazing positive vibe could be felt among the recruiters as you sit through the whole process of the recruitment which included the a ppt, a GD and the PIs. The overall process started with the technical cum aptitude test online which was pretty decent with average difficulty, followed by the GD and later the PI which was of two rounds, for me both the PIs were based on technical and business related questions and a few puzzles too.
    Just be honest with what you put forward in your resume and what you say.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to code a problem to find out palindromic substrings with in a string. ( Was so nervous coded ended up embarrassing myself with a horrible code).   Answer Question

Data Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Affine Analytics.

Interview

It had three rounds. Written,group discussion and personal interview. Written exam had mcq questions which were of average difficulty level and based on your subjects. Group discussion topics were mostly abstract. Personal interview was mostly questions from your subject and puzzles.

Engineering Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raurkela (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Raurkela (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

1. Online test consists of aptitude problems and some basic coding program to write in any editor
    2. Group discussion - Topic was "Is bitcoins necessary in future" and there were 10 members in each group.
    3. Personal interview was all about puzzles and guesstimate
    Also HR qustions

Interview Questions

• Can u estimate how many street lights are there in ur campus   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Interview

HR Screening Followed by Telephonic Skills and Technical Rounds. Interviewer was very unprofessional. It felt as if they were reading from a text book and expected text book responses to questions. I was given a small case to solve but before i could go into the details i was interrupted with the correct answer. Not many questions from resume or part experience.

Interview Questions

• Not difficult, but the person taking the interview seemed inexperienced.   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Bengaluru (India)) in March 2019.

Interview

1st- Telephonic
    2nd- Face to Face
    Manager was not comfortable in me asking about the bad reviews of the company's work culture in the glassdoor. Basis on that question, I was not selected. As a future employer, I would definitely wanted to know more about the company. If they are not willing to answer such questions, they should restrain themselves in asking for questions from candidates.

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2014.

Interview

The interview process is a Smooth process. It starts with a telephonic discussion around expectations, role offered, relevance in experience etc followed by the Technical Round - Case Study discussion and deck making, Problem solution, Director 1x1 discussion, HR round, final offer

Interview Questions

• Knowledge on R, Statistics and SQL   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Affine Analytics in December 2014.

Interview

1. Aptitude test with average level of difficulty.20 questions to solve in 40 minutes.
    2.GD topics were betting sold be legalized or not. Core vs non core jobs. Euthanasia
    3.Interview process which will check your analytical abilities and your grasp on numbers

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Jaipur, Rajasthan (India)) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was purely based on the understanding of basic concepts of maths. I was only asked analytical puzzle type questions after a few general HR type questions. The difficulty was average. If a person has done a fair bit of preparation of aptitude and quantitative questions then they can solve it easily. Knowledge of any level of coding will be a plus.

Interview Questions

• How many times does the hour hand and the minute hand of the clock coincide during a span of 24 hours ?   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tiruchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Tiruchirappalli (India)) in October 2015.

Interview

First round: Written test.100+had applied. Easy level quant, data interpretation and verbal ability.
    Second round: Group discussion: 35 shorlisted for this round. Topics were generic
    Third round: PI 1: CV based round, one math, probability and puzzle asked
    Fourth round: PI 2: Almost entirely CV based, two puzzles asked. Tell me about yourself, what you have done till now, plans, etc.
    Note: They stress on math skills. So if you have any academic achievement in math/stats, mention it on you cv.

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affine Analytics in October 2015.

Interview

First is a written round which is fairly simple! Then comes GD! Mostly it will be on current affairs....then was the PI! Proper knowledge on the profile is required.....the written test will have verbal and aptitude questions...