Affine Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Affine Analytics Interview Questions

Interviews at Affine Analytics

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2015.

Interview

Easy interviews. Don't really gives much value to knowledge instead focused mainly on my previous company experience. But still good experience as I got selected. Just be yourself. Go and enjoy. Environment is good for working,

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Bengaluru (India)) in November 2015.

Interview

Aptitude test, Group Discussion followed by Personal Interview. Panel members are friendly and encouraging. Aptitude test is a bit difficult.Test the students skills using case study and the way the student approach towards the solution rather than concentrating on the answer

Business Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affine Analytics.

Interview

Campus Recruitment - 4 Rounds
    Written Test
    Group Discussion
    Personal Interview - 1
    Personal Interview - 2

Written Test and Group Discussion was very easy. Personal Interview was mainly focused on previous projects done and guesstimates and puzzles.
    Second interview was more of a business case scenario questions along with HR questions.

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2016.

Interview

No prior analytics experience -
    Aptitude test - Toughness level: Medium
    Technical Round I - Basic coding questions (resume based), business based questions, puzzles, and guesstimates
    Technical Round III - Basic aptitude maths problems, guesstimates, and resume probe

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Bengaluru (India)) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview process is bit slow but its worth waiting. it almost take 2 week for me. as its a big and growing company it was understandable. Panel was good and impressive and open for discussion. if you don't know the answer then they will give some hint to solve the problem. if you have any different way of looking at the questing they were open for discussion.

Interview Questions

• As being a fresher i need to undergo many round.   1 Answer

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tiruchchirappalli (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Tiruchchirappalli (India)) in October 2018.

Interview

Online test- Quant, Logical reasoning and Data interpretation were there, each 10 questions. Moderate yet lengthy set of questions. (NO negative), Group discussion ( two topics- abstract and original one were given for 2 mins and 8 mins resp) and Personal interview for shortlisted people.

Data Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Bengaluru (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

There was 1 written, 2 interview - 1 technical, 1 puzzle; 1 skype interview. The written test consists of question from python, sql, big data, hadoop, algo, maths. It was easy.

Busineess Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Kharagpur, West Bengal (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

It was challenging and quite a few guesstimates and puzzles were asked. The written test was also quite challenging and one needs to master aptitude questions. All in all, the usual preparation should help a candidate.

Interview Questions

• Estimate the number of fans in the hostels of IIT Kharagpur ?   Answer Question

Analytics Delivery Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Koramangala (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Koramangala (India)) in May 2019.

Interview

2 rounds, one with Delivery Manager and another one with Senior Manager.

Both the rounds were positive and then, HR communicated that we will have salary discussions with you the next day. After 4-5 days, I get to know that it was a reject because Sr. Manager presumed something that he didn’t even ask me in the interview (like ability to handle bigger teams, performance in pressurised situations etc.). Piece of advice to the management - Be honest with the process and test the candidate on the interview questions that you ask. Don’t presume anything or everything.

Interview Questions

• 1. Resume based
      2. Past projects
      3. People management skills   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Affine Analytics (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2014.

Interview

Interview was good. Tested technical and business skills. Case studies were given to solve. Situation questions were asked. There were 3 rounds of interview. 2 technical rounds and one HR round. Technical rounds were of average difficulty level. If you are good at case studies, you will easily make it through.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself
      Explain your role in the previous company
      Why are you looking out for change?
      You have a $500MM retail client and this year it has lost $100MM. How do you turn it around?
      How do you ensure there is no multicollinearity between variables?   Answer Question