Affinion Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 6, 2017

2.5

Facilities Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Affinion Group (Stamford, CT) in April 2017.

Interview

Very good Interview process- They gave allot of info for questions that you would normally ask (Company culture). Everyone was very nice and helpful though out the process. The HR person kept you informed along every step.

Interview Questions

• What would you bring to the position   1 Answer

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Franklin, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Affinion Group (Franklin, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

The interview process was easy. Had phone interview with the HR rep and scheduled in person interview immediately after that. In person interview was with hiring manager and lead manager. After the interview I was told to hear back within 2 weeks and now 2 months have passed and no response from anyone in the company.

Interview Questions

Interview

I only had one interview with a total of 2 to 3 questions and also forn you to read something so they know how clearly you sound. After that they should call you within a day to take the drug test

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affinion Group (Stamford, CT) in January 2016.

Interview

Meeting with Manager and Supervisor. Interview was held in small office--generally last an hour.
    Interview was more of a meet and greet, describe your role and experiences and how it relates to job you are interviewing for?
    Hiring Manager will tell you more about the position, how the job became available etc.

Interview Questions

• What are your skill sets? How does it relate to the role that you are applying for?
      What are your excel proficiency?
      How are you able to work with a large team?   Answer Question

T&D Interview

Anonymous Employee in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Affinion Group (Stamford, CT) in November 2015.

Interview

Interviewed by four different for an internship. They had a specific list of questions they asked me. They asked me situational questions. They wanted to know what I would do in certain situations.

Interview Questions

• What would you do when you have an unsatisfied customer?   Answer Question

Travel Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Affinion Group.

Interview

Easy, phone call then in person interview & then I was offered.

Asked you understood the job duties. It's ambiguous. The job is more sales than anything. That information wasn't shared drug the interview

Paid only $14/hr

Interview Questions

• If you understand the job duties   1 Answer

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Affinion Group.

Interview

It started with a phone interview, which went very well. The interviewer made me very comfortable right up front which only added to the positive experience. Next I was invited to the office for the start of the in-house interviews. I came fully prepared with multiple copies of my resume and my mind set on the accomplishments I wanted to point out. Surprisingly what I found was the questions drilled down more with me as a person vs. all being strictly business related. This not only removed any nervousness I had but also now that I'm working for the company, I get why everyone here are such quality people. Keeping all interview questions related to business does nothing for allowing the interviewer to get to know the interviewee as a person. Before the final say I also interviewed with a few of the employees I'd be working right beside to make sure I was a good fit for their team. I truly respect this and never had a company take the time to offer this. By far this was the best interview process in my 25 plus years of work!

Interview Questions

• What do I want to be when I grow up?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westerville, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Affinion Group (Westerville, OH) in February 2015.

Interview

I applied online. Then about two weeks later I got a call for a phone interview. Basic scenario questions. The next day was my in person interview that went well. You listen to a few customerservice senarios on the computer then sit down with HR. After talking to HR you meet with a supervisor. They both pretty much ask te same general idea questions. I got a call an hour later saying I got the job.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to be pursauasive. Why do you think you're the right fit. And a few past job experiences.   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

I applied for the position on the company's web site and was contacted by someone in human resources to discuss my background and experience. After a few conversations with human resources, they set up a phone interview with the hiring managers. That was followed by one on one interviews with several people within the company. The entire process from start to finish took a little over a month in total.

Director of Enterprise IT Architecture Interview

Anonymous Employee in Trumbull, CT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Affinion Group (Trumbull, CT) in August 2014.

Interview

I had 3 phone screen interviews to begin the process, 2 with 2 different HR people, and the 3rd was with the hiring manager. That was followed by one day on-site where I met with 4 additional people, one of them was the hiring manager's boos, the other was the COO of the company.

Interview Questions

• Very poor interview. Asked me to describe my background, asked about a few of the initiatives on my resume, Very easy open ended questions. No technical questions. This was a NEW role, so they asked how I would approach making it come to fruition.   1 Answer