Affinity Group Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 27, 2017

1.5

Data Entry BookKeeping Clerk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Wayne, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Affinity Group (Wayne, PA) in June 2016.

Interview

All handled through Google hangouts app. I had to add two people to my google hangouts contact list. The interviewer was not very good with English Grammar. All of these things were Red Flags fortunately I gave them very limited personal information.

Interview Questions

• How much experience do I have with Data Entry and Book keeping and what is my typing speed in wpm.   1 Answer

Outside Sales Position Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affinity Group in August 2015.

Interview

The initial interview process was scheduled in a timely manner. Additionally my overall experience while interviewing was pleasant. As well as very informative and professional. The entire process of the initial interview was setup in a casual office environment.

Interview Questions

• What is your ideal compensation based on your experience and, the position of interest.   Answer Question
    • Would you consider other positions if available with the same company.   Answer Question

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, CO

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affinity Group (Englewood, CO) in January 2013.

Interview

was hired through a staffing agency. I didn't even apply for the job. my neighbor applied for the position but before they called her for an interview she accepted another offer. my neighbor gave them my phone number and told them I was looking for a job. and that's how I got hired.

Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Affinity Group (Denver, CO) in April 2011.

Interview

The interview process was not scary. I met with 3 different people. Some on the phone and some in person. It was a 2 round interview. They questioned my previous skills and also my personality to make sure I was a good fit for the company. Hired with people on the team and in other regions of the country.