Affordable Dentures & Implants Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Affordable Dentures & Implants

2.2

Dental Lab Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Joseph, MO

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Saint Joseph, MO) in September 2020.

Interview

The interview process was very fast and friendly! The recruiter was very nice and informative she made the process a good experience! She asked questions regarding my previous Jobs and set me up for a hands on interview in the dental lab! The assessment was a good opportunity to see what you will be doing every day on the job!

Anonymous Employee in Abilene, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Abilene, TX) in August 2020.

Interview

Every person I communicated with was very helpful and informative. They also responded to ever inquiry in a timely manner and when there was a delay they did not hesitate to let me know.

Interview Questions

• How do you thing your employment will benefit this company?   1 Answer

Dental Assistant/Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Employee in Evansville, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Evansville, IN) in August 2020.

Interview

The whole process was very fast and smooth. The interviewer was very detailed oriented and answered all of my questions. The hours of availability to speak with interviewer were very convenient.

Interview Questions

• Is a cash bonus incentive something you would be interested in?   1 Answer

Dental Lab - Full Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Augusta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Augusta, GA) in August 2020.

Interview

Talk to Recruiter he sat up Meeting Date and Time with Lab Manager and done Bench Test and a Finish Down upper denture very smooth interview talked with lab manager also talked with Recruiter

Interview Questions

• Bench test upper and lower setup
      And Finish Down upper denture   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Merrillville, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Merrillville, IN) in June 2020.

Interview

The interview process was a working interview where I got to see hands on how they work in the office and what is to be expected. I then spoke with the recruiter about how it went and if it was going to be the right fit for me.

Dental Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orangeburg, SC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Orangeburg, SC) in June 2020.

Interview

I was asked a few questions about previous employment. I was also asked how fast of a learner was I and what were my three strongest skills. I was told how much my hourly pay would be and asked when could I start.

Customer Service Representative (CSR) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Raleigh, NC) in June 2020.

Interview

The process is three steps: phone screen, interview, and background check. It lasted about an hour. The interviewers(2) were professional. And tell you know within a few days if you are hired.

Interview Questions

• What do you know about the company?   1 Answer

Lab Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (New York, NY) in May 2020.

Interview

It was a great process and very friendly. They were polite and kind. The initial process of getting a call back was a little longer than preferred but with Covid-19 I understand that all things take time and patience.

Interview Questions

• How many years have you worked for a dental professional.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Lakewood, CO

Application

The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants (Lakewood, CO) in March 2020.

Interview

The interview and subsequent working interview was probably the best I have ever been a part of. I met with the provider one on one, afterwards, he took me on a tour of his practice. I met with some of my future co-workers.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with asking people to pay cash for big purchases?   Answer Question

Lab Technician Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Affordable Dentures & Implants in February 2020.

Interview

Working hands on let’s you see what you’re really going to be doing. I liked being able to see and try it. Helped me get a good understanding of the job I applied for. Staff was welcoming and seemed to like their jobs .