Affymax Director, IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

Interviews for Top Jobs at Affymax

1 Candidate Interview ReviewBack to all Interviews

Director, IT Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Affymax in November 2012.

Interview

Initially the process was well organized with a structured schedule for the interview and the folks I spoke on the phone were articulate, interesting and reasonable.

On the interview day, met the Exec Director, followed by the Finance directors, Project Management and the current Manager of IT. Here's the deal - the place is in a need for a major overhaul. They've recently implemented a software package that has more issues than you can count on all your fingers and toes, many times over. The job wasn't' looking too appetizing at that point, but I kept my interest alive through the process.

What I found most unprofessional was that I never heard from the company after the interview. No calls, no emails indicating what they had decided etc.. So watch out for this.

Interview Questions

• The IT manager I interviewed me, asked why I wanted this job and that perhaps I should look for a VP job at another company..huh !   Answer Question