Aflac AFLAC Field Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac AFLAC Field Sales Agent Interview Questions

1.3

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

AFLAC Field Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Interview process was easy and Regional Sales Coordinator was very nice and personable.

However, what you are told in the interview about your income potential and the timeline for that potential is very misleading.You are told that almost immediately you could start having a steady stream of income, when in reality it can take up to 5 years for that to happen.

Interview Questions

• I didn't get any difficult or unexpected questions. It was a very straight forward interview process.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Tampa, FL) in March 2016.

Interview

Two part interview first part is to introduce you to the company and what it's about, second part to get to know you n what you feel about the positions and how you would make a good fit.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you are interested in this position   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

A large group interview the first day where everyone goes around saying their name only. Then someone comes and explians how sales work. Talks about training and salary as well. He has been working for 10 years. Told to bring in resume and leave that with them. I did not go back for a second round phone call.

I emailed

Anonymous Employee in Durham, NC

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Durham, NC).

Interview

Not much of an interview. They bring in about 30 people at a time for a group presentation. Its like an Amway multi-level-marketing pitch to hype up the company to get you to buy. If you really want the job you write 10 on the top and they will hire you.

Interview Questions

• There were no questions. Other than, do you want the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL) in September 2015.

Interview

There was a group interview of six people. When the interviewer, Laura Seigel came in, she seemed rushed and haggard-looking. She began by having us all introduce ourselves and state what type of job we were looking for. Myself and three others stated "administrative and/or management." She gasped with exasperation and began to pitch the company's need for field sales agents. She tried, unsuccessfully, to make jokes throughout, which left her uncomfortably standing there without laughter, so she tried again by stating that no one but her thinks she's funny. She continued her company pitch, and was extremely irritating by condescendingly asking "...if that makes sense..." every ten seconds. This was excruciatingly annoying since nothing she said was in any way complicated to understand. Finally, she lowered the big boom on us by stating that the positions were commission only, and that no one typically gets paid for at least three months while learning how to close a deal, and then closing one. This "interview" was the worst waste of time of my entire life, and I couldn't wait to say "Thanks but No Thanks!" and bolt out of there after losing about an hour of my time.

Interview Questions

• What type of position are you interested in?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norwalk, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Norwalk, CT) in August 2015.

Interview

1st interview process is group. you meet with the regional sales coordinator. They give you knowledge of what Aflac is all about . I found it to be all cards on the table.
    are you for us ? Are we for you ?

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Indianapolis, IN) in May 2015.

Interview

Firstly, I spoke with the district coordinator for nearly two hours which was just talking about life as an athlete and a teacher and how it translates to this position. As a sales associate we want to educate our customers about lifestyle changes and tradeoffs which lower risks over time. We talked about the products Aflac offers and objections we may see in the field. Of course he asked me about past experience. I had experience for a year in the health field so this was an easy transition.

The next day I met with the regiona coordinator for th final interview which I could have been much better. I sort of frozen up after hearing him speak which is unlike me. Basically the questions were about self discipline and work ethic. He hammered home strongly the compensation inlvolved. You can geat pod within two days of signing someone up for a plan. Twe percent of what you sale allows you to turn it into stock up front or 3.5 percent if you wait longer. Their are a lot of contests and such also which allow you to travel.

AFLAC Field Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Recruiter i mean the Regional sales director gave a twenty minute spiel as to what aflac is and does.he then proceeded to make a multitude of false promises and showed the math how somebody can make 70k in the first year.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you have?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Milbank, SD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aflac (Milbank, SD) in April 2015.

Interview

Recruited, taken to lunch, encouraged to take licensing tests, pushed to leave my then job, promises of big payouts, spouse taken out for lunch, explained "how hard" the first year could be. Once I was licensed, it took longer then expected to get my writing number, and then there was confusion with that.

Interview Questions

• Not really any interview questions, more telling me how AFLAC would be a good fit or me.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Boynton Beach, FL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Boynton Beach, FL) in March 2015.

Interview

First interview was a group interview to see how you interact with others and to get a brief introduction, the history and what Aflac has to offer to customers and their agents

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Advice I give to others, know your value and what you can bring to the company and have a goal.