Aflac Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 7, 2017

1.7

19 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA).

Interview

A man called XX manager came and give a 20 minutes speech. During the speech, he talked about how you make money and how does their company run. After that, applicants were interviewed one by one, face to face.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Silver Spring, MD) in March 2017.

Interview

Felt rushed and demanding, was not extended an offer but instead told what What I would be doing next, as if I accepted the position. Was only asked why I would be a good fit.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in February 2017.

Interview

1 hr in person interview. very informal group interview with 5-6 other candidates, 1 person came in under dressed. it was mostly a sales pitch on what made selling insurance great. felt like a pyramid scheme. very unexciting, they even asked you to pay the $200-300 for the certification fee to get licensed to sell insurance. seems like a mass market ploy to cast a big net and get as many people pushing their insurance as possible.

Negotiation

There was no real negotiation as this was mostly a sales pitch.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY).

Interview

They call you in for a group interview, explain how the job works and how the compensation plan works. If you are interested in the position they call you in for a second interview.

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Nashville, TN) in November 2016.

Interview

First stage is an introduction to Aflac, the expectations and for them to find out about you. Be open and honest. They deceive what is working for thousands of others in the past. Its cold meeting, cold calling, numbers game.

Interview Questions

• Can you meet 10 - 30 people a week and show them the plan. Are you willing?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

They contacted me, although they never asked me anything from my Resume. Very easy, three people in the room plus the interviewer. They just explained us how it works and how do you get payed. Just comissions.

Interview Questions

• Did you like the explanation?, Why do you think this is a good job for you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Silver Spring, MD) in May 2015.

Interview

Group then solo interview, try to convince you that this job can be done but the systems in place say the contrary. The people were very nice but when you're not getting paid no one is nice enough for that.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Silver Spring, MD) in April 2015.

Interview

Purely behavioral interview. They just want to make sure you can effectively communicate with others, as the job requires a lot of talking to other people. They will ask about your previous experience on your resume, so be sure you know that too.I had a very laid-back interviewer, so it played out more as a conversation than an interview. I know some district coordinators look solely for marketing experience when recruiting for their team, so make sure you are able to address that with previous experience.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Applied online, got a call within 24 hours, set up an in person interview
    Interview was 1-on-1, about 30 minutes
    They spend a lot of time trying to sell you on the job
    At the end they told me to think it over and call back if I'm interested, and then they'd let me know if they were extending an offer, which felt a bit backwards.

Interview Questions

• What is a challenge you faced and how did you overcome it?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I was referred by an old friend, came in for a board room meeting which was followed about a week later by a one on one meeting with the Regional Sales Coordinator. He was thorough but brief and to the point, and seemed genuinely excited to have me on the team.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with not knowing what your pay will be each month?   Answer Question