Aflac Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Account Manager Interview Questions

2.1

17 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newport News, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Newport News, VA) in October 2016.

Interview

The 1st interview is NOT an interview at all. There were four candidates in an information session, describing the company history/background, insurance provided to it's customers and a broad brush compensation plan.

Interview Questions

• What do I know about Aflac?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Virginia Beach, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

Relaxed interview. Filled out a survey prior to the interview. Interviewed with one other person. The interviewer presented information about Aflac, Account Manager position, training, benefits, getting licensed, and ask was it a good fit or where we interesting in the position. Ask us if we know anything about Aflac? Ask use for our resume. Ask us tell me one thing about yourself that I will not know from your resume? Told us about how they do the training - in the classroom for two days then apply what you learned for two days and back to the classroom so on and so forth until trained. Must get your insurance license in a timely manner.

Interview Questions

• Was just an overview about the Account Manager position and information about the company to see if it was a good fit for you and the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in North Chesterfield, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (North Chesterfield, VA) in September 2016.

Interview

First Interview was a group interview followed by a one on one the next week. At the first interview we were presented a slide show and filled out a questionnaire. We are asked if we had any questions and released from the interview. They called later in the week to set up a one on one interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Interview #1 Was more of an information session about the company. I had four other interviewees with me. We received information flyers on each of Aflac's insurance plans. She told us about the company, culture, salary and benefits

Interview #2 Was individual, and very relaxed. Felt like a conversation.

Interview Questions

• What are my thought on the insurance industry?
      Why did you choose Aflac?
      Are you comfortable with commission based work?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Virginia Beach, VA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Virginia Beach, VA) in May 2016.

Interview

First interview was in a groups setting for the company to provide information about the company and position and get a feel for the applicants. The next day I received a phone call for a second interview. Nothing is required to be brought to the second interview except for any questions you may have for the person conducting the interview.
    Fortune 500 company so business formal attire is a must!

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself that I can't find out from your resume.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

We were interviewed as a group and then called back for one on one interview. If your able to make income on commissions alone then this would be a good company.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Lynnwood, WA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Lynnwood, WA) in December 2015.

Interview

I was contacted by email and asked if I would like to schedule an interview. I showed up and was escorted to a room filled with about 10 other people. We sat and listened to a sales pitch for about 45 minutes. We were then called out of the room one at a time and asked if we would like to schedule a one on one interview. I declined.

Interview Questions

• Was asked if I would like a one on one interview.   1 Answer

Commission only.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Brookville, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Brookville, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

I was emailed after posting my resume to multiple job sites (Monster.com, CareerBuilder.com, etc.) about a management position they felt I would fit into well. After being told on the phone that Aflac was looking for a specific person for this job and told it was a management position, I took the interview offer seriously and drove over three hours round trip to meet with a hiring manager. The office was a renovated house, difficult to find. When I went in, I was met by four other candidates! The "interview" was NOT and interview, it was a sales pitch. "Account Manager" is a fancy name they gave for an entry level position selling insurance by driving to different companies in the area. Not only do I feel I was tricked into a group "interview" but they said in the beginning of their sales pitch they would need us to drive back out (over an hour and a half) a week later for a real interview. I walked out after an hour of their nonsense, it was a waste of my time. I should have listened to everyone else on glassdoor about Aflac, I thought maybe this position was different. It wasn't, and it was a waste of my time.

Interview Questions

• No questions were directed at any of the candidates. The entire "interview" was a sales pitch.   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Interview

Didn't get deep into the interview process because of the background research that I did on the company an it's hiring practices. I don't think there a bad company, they just need to be clear upfront. Don't say your looking for a manager when your really looking for a sales agent.

Interview Questions

• Have I ever had experience working with account management   Answer Question

Initial contact didn't having anything to do with what's on my resume. My back ground is 75% technology an 25% administration. No where in it is sales mentioned.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Portland, OR

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Portland, OR) in May 2015.

Interview

I was contacted about an "interview" with AFLC. I went to the appointment and found myself in a room with others for a presentation about AFLAC. It was insulting and discouraging because, they were sending this invitation to everyone who had recently place there resume on job search sites.

Interview Questions

• Would you like to come back for a private interview?   1 Answer