Aflac Account Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Mar 21, 2017

1.6

21 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac in March 2017.

Interview

Initial contact is followed by a group lnterview. That would be okay. Except they pretend that you will meet with Senior Management on the initial interview. I didn't continue myself, but I would recommend the job

Interview Questions

• What do you think is the hardest part of the sale   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY).

Interview

A recruiting coordinator emailed me after finding my profile on a job board. She offered an interview with a manager. When I arrived at the office for the scheduled interview, there were three other candidates waiting and we went into the meeting as a group. ** Fortunately, I had checked Glassdoor in advance and knew this would be the format. ** An account representative (not the name in the original email) gave a presentation on the benefits of the job and company. He went around the room and asked us to introduce ourselves. He said the group interview reflected the importance of teamwork on the job. Then it was like a sales pitch. He was open to our questions, which mostly focused on the on boarding process and compensation. We then left our resumes and picked up an information packet. The recruiting coordinator followed up a day later to schedule a one-on-one phone interview.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself and why you are interested in this position.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in November 2016.

Interview

Received an email asking to come in for an interview. Did some digging online about the company and interviews; when they email you, it's a group interview. Sat in a room with ten others while one of the managers spoke about the company and what they do for 30 minutes and then employees and employee benefits, residual income values, etc. No pressure on us to respond; it felt like a lecture.

Interview Questions

• What is something you are looking for in a company?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY).

Interview

It wasn't an interview at all. It was everyone in one room being taught about Aflac. If you felt you fit in, then you would hand your resume to whoever was head of the meeting.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

I was contacted through Monster the day after posting my resume. I set up an interview for the following week. I went in this thinking it would be a normal one on one interview but it turned out to be a group interview with about 8 other people. We went around the room and introduced ourselves and then the Aflac representative went on for about 45 minutes about how Aflac is an amazing place and how there is a lot of potential.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

I applied online. Got an email right away within a couple of days offering me an interview. I got there and there were 15 other persons waiting to be interviewed as well. It was an informative interview. No one asked me anything directly other than my name. It was more of a presentation about the sales position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in November 2015.

Interview

Group interview (not 1-on-1); presentation of the company and what they do for employers and providing insurance. It is a general Insurance marketing and sales position. No questions asked of the people who were interviewing. It was very generic

Interview Questions

• What do I want out of a career?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tarrytown, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Tarrytown, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

I was emailed by a recruiter who found my resume on Monster and asked to come in for an interview. I figured it wouldn't hurt so I drove to 20 minutes to their office for the interview. What I initially thought to be a one-on-one interview was a group interview of about eight people. First, we went around and gave very brief summaries of ourselves and then the coordinator gave us about thirty minutes worth of information on Aflac. After the overview, he thanked us for our time and said that someone would be in touch with us if they're interested.

Interview Questions

• Nothing except briefly describe yourself.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

First interview was in a room of 20 applicants and was a sales pitch to us,
    2 weeks later got called back and met with Manager.
    He was affable enough and nice but offered nothing, no salary, no expense account, pure 100 % commission. He did not mention whether or not Aflac would charge me for the office space phone computer fax and leads the may provide.
    Was expected to cold call 50% of the time and pound pavement the other 50%.
    I smelled a glorified pyramid scam.
    Began to study for their health and life insurance tests to pass State license but the health care is too complicated to bother with the laws change every year and you must know several thousand details so I rejected offer. I heard they have so many sales reps they step over each other and have flooded the market with too many reps who work for free. Over saturated the market with sales reps so the chance of me making money was very low.

Interview Questions

• Seriously I cannot remember anything other than an informal chat for 1 hour.
      He asked me what kind of TV show do I watch.   1 Answer

Account Representative Interview

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Interview Questions

• I will attend the interview tomorrow. Not sure and looking at all you guys wrote before. Hope it will be fine.It seems that this company is really great. It's far away from my home so I have to take bus to go, which make me not want to go.   1 Answer