Aflac Aflac Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Aflac Agent Interview Questions

1.7

43 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Norcross, GA).

Interview

There was a group interview where they explained Aflac, what the job entails and how compensation would be done. You had express your interest level on a scale of 1-10, if you say 7 or lower you will not get a call back for a second one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really interview questions, they just want to make sure you can speak well in order to give presentations and that you can dress up.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Anaheim, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Simple group sales pitch presentation. Got the feeling the process was just looking for bodies to throw at the region and see who sticks Apparently no real candidate screening took place.

The pitch took over an hour and no substantial questions of the candidates took place. It was wast of my time and effort. I checked some of the pitch claims and found them distorted and exaggerated.

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Van Nuys, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

There were six of us in one room. We're never told it was a group interview. AFLAC presentation was generic at best and was essentially for winnowing out the room. The manager was more inclined to promote benefits, primarily earnings. But the little detail on the actual pay structure or commissions left me cold.

Interview Questions

• Not much. Filled out a basic questionnaire after watching a corporation video.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Jericho, NY).

Interview

easy, not hard at all. asked mostly information in order to sign me up as an agent and to help complet the process....office was nice and very professional too. The Aflac rep was very knowledgeable and professional too

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Richmond, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was very short it was described as a Account Manager and when I got there they explained t5o me that it was a sales position which was not mentioned on the initial conversation.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oklahoma City, OK

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Oklahoma City, OK) in August 2015.

Interview

I submitted my resume online and was contacted by email to come to an initial interview. I learned a lot about AFLAC and enjoyed speaking with them.

Interview Questions

• Do you know how long AFLAC has been in business?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dayton, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Dayton, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

Ridiculous, group "interviews" Trying to get you to drink the Kool Aid. Will hire anyone who sits through it. They won't tell you it is a commission only Job. They just keep telling the potential is in the millions. They also don't tell you that the market is saturated with Aflac and their "leads are two to three years old.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work hard   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview was done in a group setting and was pretty much just telling you about Aflac. Had nothing to do with you or your qualifications. Pretty much can you call someone on the phone and talk to someone in person. Lastly they will just ask do you want the job or not.

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I have yet to attend but they have been consistently contacting me for a while. I have decided to schedule an interview with the company and see what it is all about. I will update after.

Interview Questions

• Why dod you take so long to reply   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Interview went well. Quick fast and everyone was nice. Then you get a log on to practice for the the stat test. You will get reimbursed for the cost of the test once you pass. It is best to test for area at a time.