Aflac Aflac Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Aflac Agent Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in February 2011.

Interview

The first interview is a group interview. It's somewhat of an information session. I think it is more informative than selective because it is a commission based salary - people need to understand any value Aflac might have before proceeding. The second interview is more of an interview. This is where people need to show more charisma, but also some money in order to pay for training and licensing - none of the money goes to Aflac.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

There was no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Fairfield, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

I met with a Regional Sales Coordinator who talked to my about the market opportunity with Aflac, the time they would invest in helping train me, and the types of challenges I would need to overcome. Based on my qualifications, he felt strongly that I could be successful with the company.

Interview Questions

• If I would be willing to push through the challenges that I would encounter.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Irvine, CA) in June 2011.

Interview

Interviewing manager was very professional and provided detailed information about the company and products. Interviewer was not forthcoming with average earnings for 1st year agents and instead hyped earning potential. I later learned (the hard way) that despite completing all expected tasks and reaching company sales markers, average earnings for a new agent are not enough to live on. You will need other income to pay for your expenses related to your new Aflac agent career and to pay your regular bills for the first year. If you survive the first year, it is possible to make a good living.

Interview Questions

• What are your short-term and long-term goals with this company?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Malvern, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Malvern, AR) in January 2015.

Interview

The hiring process is 3 interviews. The first interview they get to know about your job history and experience. The second interview you watch a video about the company history and afterwards ask why you are interested in the company and why you think you would be a good agent. The third interview they ask your expectations and goals. If they like your response, they offer you the job and schedule insurance classes. They also get all of your paperwork taken care of.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think you would be a good insurance agent?   1 Answer

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I have yet to attend but they have been consistently contacting me for a while. I have decided to schedule an interview with the company and see what it is all about. I will update after.

Interview Questions

• Why dod you take so long to reply   1 Answer

Aflac Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Process starts with an initial career briefing where applicants get to learn about aflac, what they provide, how training goes, etc.
    Second interview, is one-on-on for those who are interested and meet qualifications (must be engaging in career briefing). Learn more about the job as well as talk about your skills.

Interview Questions

• How does your support system feel about aflac?
      What income do you need to pay bills?
      What do you look for in a leader?
      Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

Great communication between their corporate hiring department and local agency. I was contacted by both within 24 hours. The interview was very professional and offered a great insight into who Aflac is and where they want to go.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Anonymous Employee in Lexington-Fayette, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Lexington-Fayette, KY) in June 2011.

Interview

Two Interviews with Regional Sales Coordinator. The first they interview you to learn more about how you may fit in the organization. The second you interview them to answer any of your questions about the job. If it is a good fit, you may be able to sign your contract on the day of your second interview. You must obtain a Health/Disability Insurance License before you can start selling insurance. Some of that is paid for by the regional, but you must pay a portion and attend a class and pass a test.

Interview Questions

• On a scale of 1-10, with 1 being very unlucky and 10 being very lucky, how lucky do consider yourself?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Nashville, TN) in February 2012.

Interview

Group interview, 2nd solo interview, contract signing

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no negotiation needed

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Irvine, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very casual interview with manager and/or regional manager. Questions were easy and informal. Most people get an offer as long as you have a high school degree and some work experience. The interview is mostly to inform you on how things are done, how compensation and the sales process works and describe the company culture.