Aflac Aflac Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Aflac Agent Interview Questions

Updated Feb 3, 2017

1.7

Anonymous Employee in Fairfield, NJ

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Fairfield, NJ) in August 2013.

Interview

I met with a Regional Sales Coordinator who talked to my about the market opportunity with Aflac, the time they would invest in helping train me, and the types of challenges I would need to overcome. Based on my qualifications, he felt strongly that I could be successful with the company.

Interview Questions

• If I would be willing to push through the challenges that I would encounter.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Irvine, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Irvine, CA) in February 2012.

Interview

Very casual interview with manager and/or regional manager. Questions were easy and informal. Most people get an offer as long as you have a high school degree and some work experience. The interview is mostly to inform you on how things are done, how compensation and the sales process works and describe the company culture.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (New York, NY) in March 2013.

Interview

was easy because i was license already. they explained how it works vaguely. how they break down the percentages of commission and other perks but you have to spend too much time cold calling.

Anonymous Employee in Huntsville, AL

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Huntsville, AL) in February 2015.

Interview

the AFLAC interview process took less than an hour. I felt it was brief but thorough the new agent commission schedule was discussed and I was asked to view a video pertaining to the history of AFLAC Also discussed was current products offered as well as plans for the future

Interview Questions

• asked if I was self motivated and organized   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Norcross, GA).

Interview

There was a group interview where they explained Aflac, what the job entails and how compensation would be done. You had express your interest level on a scale of 1-10, if you say 7 or lower you will not get a call back for a second one on one interview.

Interview Questions

• There weren't really interview questions, they just want to make sure you can speak well in order to give presentations and that you can dress up.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Grand Rapids, MI) in September 2012.

Interview

Absolute cattle call. Everyone was lined up in a conference room with some Aflac Regional Manager. The joke was on him, though, because "everyone" turned out to be only two people. The other person left when he took a break to answer a phone call saying, I need a job that pays me. I should have listened to her!

Interview Questions

• Why wouldn't you want to work at a company where you had unlimited earning potental?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Anaheim, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Anaheim, CA) in April 2016.

Interview

Simple group sales pitch presentation. Got the feeling the process was just looking for bodies to throw at the region and see who sticks Apparently no real candidate screening took place.

The pitch took over an hour and no substantial questions of the candidates took place. It was wast of my time and effort. I checked some of the pitch claims and found them distorted and exaggerated.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Richmond, VA) in January 2016.

Interview

The process was very short it was described as a Account Manager and when I got there they explained t5o me that it was a sales position which was not mentioned on the initial conversation.

Anonymous Employee in Van Nuys, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac (Van Nuys, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

There were six of us in one room. We're never told it was a group interview. AFLAC presentation was generic at best and was essentially for winnowing out the room. The manager was more inclined to promote benefits, primarily earnings. But the little detail on the actual pay structure or commissions left me cold.

Interview Questions

• Not much. Filled out a basic questionnaire after watching a corporation video.   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Jericho, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Jericho, NY).

Interview

easy, not hard at all. asked mostly information in order to sign me up as an agent and to help complet the process....office was nice and very professional too. The Aflac rep was very knowledgeable and professional too