Aflac Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Agent Interview Questions

Updated Feb 17, 2017

1.7

Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac in February 2017.

Interview

The General Manager conducted the interview and hiring process. He was very professional and knowledgeable. He gave full details for the job position and explained in detail what the requirements were. He also answered all of my questions.

Interview Questions

• What sales experience do you possess?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Literally the only negotiating you have to do is decide if you want to take on the task of being your own boss!

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Houston, TX) in June 2016.

Interview

You'll be interviewed by a salesperson. They'll spend most of their time just trying sell you on the job. It's a very low-pressure interview. This is a commission only position. There's a lot of turnover. Sometimes the interview will be a group interview

Interview Questions

• Hardly any. Just a standard "walk me through your resume."   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clarksville, TN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Clarksville, TN) in May 2016.

Interview

The interview was located inside a hotel. The setting was very relaxed and the interviewer was very knowledgeable of the company and very polite. When the interview was done he said I should be getting a call back for a 2nd interview or not.

Interview Questions

• What can I say to convince Aflac to hire me over 20 other people applying for the job?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, MS

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbus, MS) in February 2016.

Interview

After dropping my resume off at my local office, I got an interview with my immediate supervisor--the District Sales Coordinator five days later. I informed her that I was taking the required course on-line to get my insurance license, and she asked me to follow up with her once I passed my licensing test.

Interview Questions

• What is your employment backround?   1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

attended a presentation by a recruiter handed in my resume and was selected with any interview i was very surprised with how easy this was you are responsible for preparing yourself to pass the insurance exam and then you are placed in an office

Interview Questions

• i was no asked any questions   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Silver Spring, MD

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Silver Spring, MD) in October 2015.

Interview

First there was a general meeting with a group of possible employees. I was contacted by a recruiter for the company, I'm sure that's how everyone else found out about the job. After the meeting a one on one was set up with the manager of that branch. The one on one interview was not difficult at all. It did not even feel like a interview. I knew I was going to be giving a chance. If you have sense and know how to articulate, you will be given a job. Its all commission, so they aren't too picky. They don't lose anything if you suck at sells

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Meet with a coordinator/manager, they tell you about the job and ask you general interview questions. You are self-employed, so they want to see someone who is willing to work hard and dedicate their time. If you show them you are willing to make endless cold calls and follow ups, they will support you and dedicate their time to ensure your success.

Interview Questions

• If you are planning on committing 40 hours a week to the role (because if not, it will be hard to be successful. They won't want to dedicate their time to someone who won't dedicate theirs.)   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Los Angeles, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

They called me and ask me for interview. And I barely remember when did I applied company. No question at all. Seems like you can start work right away. No PAY. Commission Base. They start the speech to convince you this is the right career for you. Some sales do make a lot of money. As I just moved to this area. Not a good start, since I don't have any relationship in the area.

Interview Questions

• what do you think of sales?
      What is your advantage?
      1 Answer

Agent Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac in February 2015.

Interview

I was good. They explain what they do and all the other important job relate stuff. I have two interviews. The first was an informational. The second was review and my thoughts. I walked away from the second interview with a job offer and was asked to think it over for 24 hours.

After I got the offer, I had to get my insurance license.

Anonymous Employee in Texarkana, AR

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Texarkana, AR) in November 2014.

Interview

I arrived early and spoke was greeted early. She was extremely nice and invited me into her office quickly. We spoke about a few things then she gave me some constructive criticism. Afterwards she offered me the job.