Aflac Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Aflac Associate Interview Questions

Updated May 5, 2017

1.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

I had been contacted via my Indeed resume to come in for an informational interview. It was not an interview, rather a group information session about the company. I decided not to go further with the interview process, as it did not seem like a great position for me.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Anonymous Employee in Billings, MT

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Billings, MT) in May 2016.

Interview

1st interview (1-on-1) going over resume, stenghts/weaknesses, company history, why I decided to apply. .. Going over pay...2nd interview (1-on-1) going over obstacle scenario, expectations, blunt questions over resilience,.....job/study offer

Interview Questions

• What do you think you would bring to Aflac?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about your background. Why did you study those things? How would they tie together to help you now?   Answer Question
    • Are you resilient and disciplined enough to keep going if you are repeatedly told no?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, SC

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Aflac (Columbia, SC) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview process was the typical interview that one may experience with any position. Interviews are usually conducted by the regional sales coordinator (two levels up). This is great because you meet senior leadership, but the downside is, you may not meet your direct team leader (DSC) until you begin working. In my experience, there were two interviews. One was a general interview with the normal questions, and the second was more to go over the compensation plan and answer any questions I had.

Interview Questions

• I was asked what qualities I possessed that I can bring to the company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Chicago, IL) in March 2015.

Interview

2 steps; the first was an informational group interview and the second a one on one. Basically, if you don't have a felony on your record you are good to go. No drug test.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any sales experience?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

First interview is a group interview. They are looking at your interaction with others. Be prepared to introduce yourself to the group. A group discussion about the company is held as interviewer presents info about the company. Read info on website to prepare for interview. Make sure your dress professionally. They are looking to see how you will present yourself to clients.

Second interview,,, Be prepared to answer general interview questions. You will be given personality assessments to determine how well you work with others. These assessments will determine which team you will be assigned.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to work for Aflac?   Answer Question
    • Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • Describe a time when you and a co-worker did not agree on a situation. How was the issue resolved?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Tulsa, OK

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac (Tulsa, OK).

Interview

I went to a job fair, when I First saw the aflac table I did not know what they did other than some kind of insurance. The lady was nice and there was a big white duck on the table, she didn't go into detail or give me any information on what i was signing up for so i gave her my resume and politely moved on and forgot about her and her big white duck. roughly a week later I get a call about for an interview, but realized shortly it was not the only applicant attending. Bobby spoke on the accident insurance and asked what we thought, and if it could be helpful or needed by people. I agreed wholeheartedly that it could indeed help a lot of people. He told us to think about it and pray to god if this is the route to go. I prayed and gave it to god. Roughly a week or so later i got another call for a second interview, this one on one interview went quickly asked a few questions then offered the position. I accepted

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Ask about hours pay rate and benefits I forgot to ask and found out the hard way.

Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Aflac in August 2013.

Interview

You go through three interviews. Each one gets progressively more serious and works your way up to the boss of the office. Mine was all very friendly and professional. They are good people who have been in the game and know what its like.

Interview Questions

• Are you who you say you are on the resume?   1 Answer

Negotiation

It's commission only so you had better have some money saved or a second source of income to cover when you don't make sales.

Anonymous Employee in Fort Wayne, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Fort Wayne, IN) in February 2012.

Interview

Cattle Call.. Very nice people, however obvious they are hiding something. Wouldnt answer my comisssion only question. Told me if I worked, I would get paid. Gave many examples. Wouldn't tell me how saturated the market was. Told me they didn't have enough agents and my first meeting I was in a room with 10 other new agents.

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Aflac (Denver, CO) in November 2010.

Interview

Meet 1 on 1 with a DSC (District Sales Coordinator), then meet the RSC (Regional)

Negotiation

none

Associate Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Aflac in October 2012.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter who saw my resume posted online. I then had an interview and was hired on the spot.

Interview Questions

• What type of business would be best for your niche market?   1 Answer

I went to work for one day and I was depressed by the financial problems of the people in my sales group.