Aflac Benefits Consultant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Nov 16, 2017

1.7

90 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I got an e-mail from Aflac District Recruiter claiming they found my resume online and would like to schedule a meeting to learn more about the position.
The sales manager kept me waiting for more than 20 mins. During the conversation, he gave a overview of the company and the position. Since the position is commission based, I said this does not quite fit my expectation.

Interview Questions

• Some basic background questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Aflac

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

I met with them at a Career Fair and 2 weeks later I had my first interview. Fairly easy, short first interview, no difficult questions. Second interview was a month later and was more of the same.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Aflac (Richmond, VA) in November 2017.

Interview

We schedule a face-to-face interview. The manager explain to me with a power point presentation the company, the position, ...
    It's an all commission position.
    I declined the offer.

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

The interview process was easy and quick. They gave a good idea of what the job would be like and did not try to hide the struggles of 100% commission. They also make you feel comfortable and give you a sense of the work culture within the office.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Norfolk, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Aflac (Norfolk, VA) in October 2017.

Interview

Initial phone interview was with an inexperienced recruiter and there were follow up emails to confirm in person two or three part interview process. The recruiter had no relevant information to express concerning the position or information I needed answering, such as more information about the job description.

Interview Questions

• Will I be able to make the in person interview   1 Answer

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Two stage process. The first stage was a group session essentially informing of the job and company, having a personality questionnaire, and discussing with the manager and other prospective applicants.

The second stage was essentially a one on one interview, with a senior level executive sitting there, informing of the payment and benefits options. This sounded all nice and ideal, but it was all in a vacuum with no substance. Pie in the sky sounds good.

Benefits Consultant Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Aflac.

Interview

Lots of behavioral questions and questions about past experiences. It was a two step inteview process with an individual the first time and then a group the second time. I got the offer after the second interview.

Interview Questions

• one time you provided great customer service   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Wilmington, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Wilmington, NC) in May 2017.

Interview

There was a 1st interview where I was able to not only give me a great overview to the career ahead but what that Region stood for and the culture they had in Wilmington, NC. I was called within 24 for a one on one interview and gladly excepted the position.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Boston, MA) in May 2017.

Interview

Group Interview. Didn't ask any questions about the candidates but was more of a lecture on the company. After the group interview they schedule a one on one, either in person or by phone. They seemed very flexible however the position I apply for was 100% commission.

Anonymous Employee in Boise, ID

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Aflac (Boise, ID) in April 2017.

Interview

I was first contacted for a 10-15 phone interview and then came into the office for a 30-45 minute in person interview. Both interactions were very friendly and conversational.